Kichler Ceiling Fan Blowout Sale!
No coupon needed - Simply Shop and Save!
Offer Ends 8/16/2013
Compare Our Prices
|Blade Material||Plywood, Polycarbonate|
|Blade Span||38, 48, 58|
|Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||125mm x 65mm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Entry / Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
Kichler 300146AP Arkwright 3 Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan with Remote Control and Downrod Included
Building a custom fan couldn't be easier. With this customizable Arkwright ceiling fan, you can select material finish, blade span, blade finish and light kit from an array of choices. Choose a finish for the fan body, a light kit, blade type (wood grain or polycarbonate), and a blade length to complete the perfect look and style for you.
Kichler 300146AP Features:
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 13
- Blade Span: Optional: 38", 48" or 58""
- Blade Material: Optional: Polycarbonate or Ply
- Blades and Light Kit can be selected upon adding this fan item to cart
- Available Reversible Wood Fan Blades:
- 38" Blade Span - item# 370025
- 48" Blade Span - item# 370026
- 58" Blade Span - item# 370027
- Available Non-Reversible Polycarbonate Fan Blades:
- 38" Blade Span - item# 370028
- 48" Blade Span - item# 370029
- 58" Blade Span - item# 370030
- Mounting Slope-Pitch: 30 Degrees or 7/12
- Includes 4" Length x 1" (O.D) Downrod
- Lead Wire: 78"
- Full Function 6 Speed CoolTouch™ DC Control System: 6 Speeds Forward and Reverse / Lights On/Off / Motor Off (Included)
- Speeds: 6
- Motor Type: High Efficiency DC Motor
- Optional Incandescent Light Fixture - 380047 (Sold Separately)
- Optional Fluorescent Light Fixture - 380046 (Sold Separately)
- Energy Star Rated
- ETL Listed for Dry Location
- Not Low Ceiling Adaptable
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Kichler 300146AP Specifications:
- Height (Ceiling to bottom of fan): 15.25"
- Height (Ceiling to Fan Blades): 12.75"
- Motor Width: 7.50"
- Motor Size: 125mm x 65mm
- Watts: High - 32, Med - 8, Low - 3
- RPM: High - 191, Med - 106, Low - 50
- CFM: High - 6848, Med - 3780, Low - 1690
- Airflow Efficiency - CFM Per Minute Per Watt: High - 215, Med - 461, Low - 545
- Hanging Weight: 12.2
Kichler 300146AP Ply Blades Specifications::
- Watts: High - 32, Med - 8, Low - 3
- RPM: High - 178, Med - 102, Low - 51
- CFM: High - 6421, Med - 3570, Low - 1766
- Airflow Efficiency: High - 200, Med - 435, Low - 535
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: 300146AP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.