52" Indoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Light Kit, Downrod and Remote Control
- Plywood fan blades:
- Aged white finish: Reversible Birds Eye Oak / Maple
- Mediterranean walnut finish: Reversible Walnut / Walnut Shadowed
- Tannery bronze with gold accent finish: Reversible Walnut / Cherry
- Full function remote control
- Light kit with bulbs included and citrine glass shade
- 6" downrod
- Coordinates with light fixtures in the Larissa™ collection
- Compatible with sloped ceilings up to 30° (7/12 pitch)
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional wall controls available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for dry locations
CoolTouch™ Remote Control (3 speed):
- Choose from 3 fan speeds in forward and reverse
- Full range light dimming
- Wireless range of up to 30 feet
- Includes wall cradle and mounting hardware
- Operates with the included canopy-mounted receiver
- Width / Blade Span: 52"
- Height with 12" Downrod: 28.5"
- Height with 6" Downrod: 22.5"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 12" Downrod: 19.25"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 6" Downrod: 13.25"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 5.22"
- Bulbs: Includes (3) 40W incandescent lamps with candelabra base
- Air Flow (CFM): 4895 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 148 on high
- Power Usage (Excludes Lights): 61 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 36.75 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Size: 172mm x 17mm AC
- Amperage: 0.48 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan