52" Indoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Light Kit, Downrod and Remote Control
- Plywood fan blades:
- Distressed black finish: Reversible Light Walnut / Walnut Shadow
- Tannery bronze with gold accent finish: Dark Walnut
- Full function remote control
- Light kit with bulbs included and etched cased opal glass shade
- 4" downrod
- Compatible with sloped ceilings up to 22° (4/12 pitch)
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional sloped ceiling kit and wall controls available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for dry locations
CoolTouch™ Remote Control (3 speed):
- Choose from 3 fan speeds in forward and reverse
- Full range light dimming
- Wireless range of up to 30 feet
- Includes wall cradle and mounting hardware
- Operates with the included canopy-mounted receiver
- Width / Blade Span: 52"
- Height with 12" Downrod: 18.25"
- Height with 4" Downrod: 12.25"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 12" Downrod: 17.25"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 4" Downrod: 11.25"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 5.86"
- Bulbs: Includes (3) 40W incandescent lamps with candelabra base
- Air Flow (CFM): 5790 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 166 on high
- Power Usage (Excludes Lights): 69 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 23 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Size: 172mm x 15mm AC
- Amperage: 0.57 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
Real Review: Kichler 300001Gary Clark, Product Specialist at Improvement Direct, talks about...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Real Review: Kichler 300001
Gary Clark, Product Specialist at Improvement Direct, talks about the five-blade ceiling fan from Kichlers Chicago collection.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan