We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Kichler 1713 Norwich Chandelier
The Norwich Collection takes classic design and offers its own unique, modern twist. Characterized by its long, sweeping arms, Norwich fixtures offer a clean look while remaining fresh and exciting. With Kichler's exclusive Tannery Bronze finish over its hand-wrought steel frame, you can be sure of a high quality fit and finish that is second to none. At 25" in diameter this 6 light chandelier is the perfect for any décor.
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Candle Style single-tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- The pillar candle design can add elegance to any room or enhance a more rustic decor
- 72" adjustable chain included - optional extension chains offered upon checkout
- Bulbs are not included with this model - Upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 25" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Overall Height: 97" (maximum measurement top to bottom of fixture with provided mounting hardware)
- Width: 25" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 60
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: 1713
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
- Tannery Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kichler 1713 does not come with shades.
Does the shades come with this?
A. The Kichler 1713 does not come with shades.
The Kichler 1713 is sold with everything needed to install (ceiling canopy, chain, electrical).
I like this chandelier. I wonder what hardware comes with it. Does it include everything needed to complete the instllation into the ceiling?
A. The Kichler 1713 is sold with everything needed to install (ceiling canopy, chain, electrical).
Kichler Norwich Collection
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.