Found it Cheaper Somewhere Else?
Call our Certified Kichler Experts for the best price!
Offer Ends 5/31/2016
|Accent Light Type||Flood Lights|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Number of Diodes||5|
|Product Weight||1.7, 1.15|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
- Sealed and Fully Potted to Protect from the Elements
- Textured Architectural Bronze, Beach, and Textured Black, Textured White Finishes Have a Marine Grade Powder Coat Finish for Ultimate Durability
- Bronzed Brass Finish Uses Real Brass That Will Naturally Patina Over Time for Lasting Beauty
- Cree® LED Modules Output More Light While Using Less Energy Than Traditional Bulbs
- Up Light Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction to Set Breathtaking Scenes
- Includes 8" In-Ground Stake for Easy Installation
- Kichler LED Accent Lights Give you the Ultimate Flexibility to Illuminate your Home or Business with Superior Output at a Considerable Energy Savings Over Traditional Fixtures
- 115 Degree Vertical Tilt
- 35 Degree Beam Spread
- 348 Total Lumens
- 3000K Pure White Light
- Radiax™ Optics: Kichler's exclusive evolved LED lighting technology generates more lumens with less wattage than comparable fixtures. The high performance LED chips in this fixture were specifically engineered for landscape lighting use for more focused light at cooler operating temperatures ensuring superior results and considerable energy savings.
- 15 Year Residential / 10 Year Commercial Warranty: Kichler warrantees the Light Engine and other electrical components for (15) years or 40,000 hours for residential uses and (10) years or 40,000 hours for commercial uses. Consistent use for more than 7 hours per day will void the warranty.
- Number of Diodes: 5 (The Number of LED Chips Inside this Light)
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Color: Pure White
- Wattage: 6.5
- Voltage: 12
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Average Hours: 40000 (The Average Lifespan of this Light in Hours)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80 (The Faithfulness that Colors Appear Under this Light with 100 Being Perfect)
- Color Temperature: 3000K (The “Color” of the Light; Higher is “Cooler” and Lower is “Warmer”)
- Beam Spread: 35 Degrees
- Lumens: 348 (The Total Brightness of the Fixture)
- Height: 4.75"
- Length: 4.75"
- Width: 3"
- Light Direction: Up Lighting
- Energy Star: No
- 16006-27 (6.5 Watt 2700K 10 Degree Beam Spread)
- 16006-30 (6.5 Watt 3000K 10 Degree Beam Spread)
- 16007-27 (6.5 Watt 2700K 35 Degree Beam Spread)
- 16007-30 (6.5 Watt 3000K 35 Degree Beam Spread) (This Model)
- 16008-27 (6.5 Watt 2700K 60 Degree Beam Spread)
- 16008-30 (6.5 Watt 3000K 60 Degree Beam Spread)
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Landscape LED Collection Products
Our SKU: 16007-30
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Architectural Bronze
- Bronzed Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler Landscape LED Collection
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.