We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Path Light Type||Side Mount|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
Kichler 15805 LED Shallow Shade Path Light
A design only made possibly by today's LED technology, this fixture will surely captivate its audience with its unobtrusive styling. Kichler’s Design Pro Led module delivers high lumen output and energy efficiency.
- Marine grade powder coat finish
- Integrated long-life LED light source - 40,000 hours
- LED module delivers a pure white color temperature of 3000K - also available in a 2700k warm white version (Kichler 1580527)
- Directs light where it needs to go with an even 10' to 12' spread of light, efficiently controlled, with no glare or drastic cutoffs
- Sealed/integrated, moisture-proof design
- Rugged construction, thick 14-gauge corrosion-resistant metals and heavy-duty stems deliver style that is built to last
- 9 to 15 volt operating range nearly eliminates voltage drop.
- 15 year residential warranty, 10 year commercial warranty
- Light Source: 3 Integrated High Output Nichia® LEDs, tightly binned for color uniformity, and constant current driver
- Color Temperature: 3000K (Pure White)
- Power Usage: 4 Watts, 5.8 VA (Volt-Amps)
- Transformer Sizing: Multiply fixture VA by the number of fixtures used to determine size of transformer
- Total Lumens: 3000K = 140 Lumens
- Efficacy: 3000K = 35 Lm/W
- Wiring: 30" of useable #18-2, SPT-1W leads, cable connector supplied
- Included Mounting Accessory: 8" in-ground stake
- Height: 23.8" (measured from bottom of stem to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 6" (measured from the left most to the right most point on fixture)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: 15805
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Textured Black*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kichler 15805 can be installed at any height and has a spike for setting.
Can this light be installed into the ground at any desired height? Does it use a spike?
A. The Kichler 15805 can be installed at any height and has a spike for setting.
The Kichler 15805 uses LED lighting, 12 volts.
What type of a bulb does this light take?
A. The Kichler 15805 uses LED lighting, 12 volts.
Kichler Landscape LED Collection
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.