7" Accent Light for PAR38 Metal Halide or R40 Incandescent Lamps
- Cast aluminum construction
- Tempered convex glass lens - fully sealed for watertight outdoor use
- Compatible with PAR38 medium base metal halide lamps up to 175W (Not included)
- Light can be angled up to 90°
- Requires a remote ballast for operation with HID lamps (Not Included)
- To upgrade your fixture to LED, purchase one of the 18093 - 18098 drop-in lamps depending on your application
- Rated for outdoor use
- Height: 8"
- Length: 10"
- Diameter: 7"
- Lead Wire Length: 8"
- Bulb Type: Metal Halide
- Bulb Socket Type: Medium (E26)
- Maximum Wattage: 175
- Bulb Shape: PAR38 or R40
- Voltage: 120 (Line Voltage)
- Note: Line voltage products require an electrician for installation by law in most areas
- See the attached spec sheets and catalog pages for full photometric details
- For installation into soil, purchase the 15276 Power Post®
- For installation directly to a junction box, purchase the 15601 surface mounting flange
- For installation into trees, purchase the 15609 junction box mounting bracket
- For surface mounting, purchase the 15607 mounting bracket
- 15660 - Medium Cowl
- 15668 - Long Cowl
- 15625 - Blue Filter
- 15639 - Hexcell Louver
Additional Kichler Links
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation ResourceCenter has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.