Found it Cheaper Somewhere Else?
Call our Certified Kichler Experts for the best price!
Offer Ends 5/31/2016
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Power Supply Required
30" Under Cabinet Design Pro LED Light from the Modular LED Collection
The Modular LED collection combines efficiency with flexibility, and brings an energy conscious lighting application to your home décor.
- Aluminum Body Material
- UL Listed
- Height: 0.5"
- Length: 30"
- Width: 2.38"
- Color Temperature: 3000K
Accessory Items (Must be purchased separately)
- 12380 - Remote 100W Power Supply: This remotely mounted 100 watt power supply is designed for installations with higher power needs. Requires power supply leads, 12344 or 12346 to connect to LED modules.
- 12382 - Remote 200W Power Supply: This remotely mounted 200 watt power supply is designed for installations with higher power needs. Requires power supply leads, 12344 or 12346 to connect to LED modules.
- 12383 - 30W Plug-In Power Supply: This 30 watt power supply plugs directly into a wall socket and is designed for installations with lower power needs.
- 12353 - Under Cabinet Mounted 50W Power Supply: Compact power supply mounts under cabinet with LED modules and provides 50 watts of power.
Power Supply Leads:
- 12344 - 25' Length Power Supply Lead: Used for connecting remote power supplies 12380 and 12382 to under cabinet LED modules.
- 12346 - 8' Length Power Supply Lead: Used for connecting remote power supplies 12380 and 12382 to under cabinet LED modules.
Dimmers and Nightlight:
- 12356 - Night Light Module: Use where low light level is desired for safety or convenience. Must be used with either 12355 or 12357.
- 12355 - 4 Position Dimming Switch: Use one dimmer switch per run. Four light level positions.
- 12357 - Full Range Dimmer: Use on dimmer switch per run. Full range dimming from 0 to 100%.
- 12348 - Female Connector: Female connectors join male ends together where necessary.
- 12349 - Male Connector: Male connectors join female ends together where necessary.
"T" Power Connector:
- 12340 - "T" Power Connector: Brings power into female port at back and splits into two directions at each side.
- 12341 - 9" Interconnect Cable: Cable for connecting under cabinet LED modules.
- 12342 - 14" Interconnect Cable: Cable for connecting under cabinet LED modules.
- 12343 - 21" Interconnect Cable: Cable for connecting under cabinet LED modules.
- 12345 - 120" Interconnect Cable: Cable for connecting under cabinet LED modules.
Not sure what components you need? Read our article about Kichler Design Pro LED Modular Under Cabinet Lighting for an in depth explanation.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Design Pro LED Modular Collection Products
Our SKU: 12317
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Bronze
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler Design Pro LED Modular Collection
Other Products In The Kichler Design Pro LED Modular Collection
Design Pro LED Modular 50W Under Cabinet Power Supply$60.00-$60.00(1)
Design Pro LED Modular Driver Module for Under Cab...$38.00-$38.00
Design Pro LED Modular 21" Under Cabinet Interconn...$7.50-$7.50
Design Pro LED Modular 4 Position Dimming Switch$28.00-$28.00
Design Pro LED Modular 100 Watt Remote Power Supply$170.00-$170.00(1)
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.