Exclusive Sale - Limited Time Only!
Prices discounted from 30-80%, while supplies last. See a better price online? Please call or chat using the links at the top of our site and we will beat that price.
Offer Ends 5/27/2016
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Three Light Bathroom Fixture from the Fields collection
The Terrain Collection was inspired by a European country cottage. The collection pairs a rich Aruba Teak finish with Amber Dust glass shades and finds any easy home in traditional and cottage theme decors. Exaggerated curves and details give a fresh face to its Old World feel.
- Dome cream glass shade
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- UL Listed for Damp Location
- Requires (3) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10"
- Width: 7" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 26" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Kenroy Home:
Kenroy Home was born in the 1950's, with the mission of becoming today's leader for all that is new in Lighting and Home Décor. Now with an illustrious heritage in chandeliers and then lamps, that has been expanded to include fountains, mirrors and outdoor lighting. Look to Kenroy Home for the finest in décor, performance and value.
Additional Kenroy Home Links
Our SKU: 93218
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aruba Teak
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued