Exclusive Sale - Limited Time Only!
Prices discounted from 30-80%, while supplies last. See a better price online? Please call or chat using the links at the top of our site and we will beat that price.
Offer Ends 5/30/2016
|Base Color||Black, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|CSA Rating||Wet Location|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Converts To||Flush Mount|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Flush Mount|
|Shade Color||Blue, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Burst Collection
- Made of Aluminum
- Can be Wall or Ceiling Mounted
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- UL Listed for Wet Location
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10", 27"
- Width: 10" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 2" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Shade Width: 5.63"
- Bulb Base: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- CSA Listed - A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, Canadian Standards Association is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
About Kenroy Home:
Kenroy Home started in the 1950's with the mission of becoming the leader in Lighting and Home Décor. With a long history in chandeliers and lamps, they have expanded their portfolio to include fountains, mirrors and outdoor lighting. Look to Kenroy Home for the finest in décor, performance and value.
Additional Kenroy Home Links
Our SKU: 72826
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Aluminum
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Kenroy Home 72826 uses a Halogen 75w JDE11 bulb. Some Halogen bulbs are energy efficient as well. In order for an item to be labeled as Energy Efficient a third party is making sure these items make those standards in able to be Energy Efficient.
How can this be energy star certified being an incandescent halogen fixture at 75w? My understanding is that it would have to be fluorescent or LED to qualify.
A. The Kenroy Home 72826 uses a Halogen 75w JDE11 bulb. Some Halogen bulbs are energy efficient as well. In order for an item to be labeled as Energy Efficient a third party is making sure these items make those standards in able to be Energy Efficient.