|Base Color||Bronze, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Plug In|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Single Light Wall Sconce from the Amherst collection
The town of Amherst, home to scholars and poets, inspires this diverse collection of lamps. Small details in the base and reeded columns give elegance and style to this family which includes upscale task lighting.
- Empire cream fabric shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 16"
- Width: 22" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 12" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Shade Diameter: 12"
- Product Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Kenroy Home:
Kenroy Home was born in the 1950's, with the mission of becoming today's leader for all that is new in Lighting and Home Décor. Now with an illustrious heritage in chandeliers and then lamps, that has been expanded to include fountains, mirrors and outdoor lighting. Look to Kenroy Home for the finest in décor, performance and value.
Additional Kenroy Home Links
Our SKU: 21395
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bronzed Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Kenroy Home 21395 swing arm lamp has a rotating switch located on the fixture.
Does the Kenroy Home 21395 have a on/off switch on the sconce?
A. The Kenroy Home 21395 swing arm lamp has a rotating switch located on the fixture.
The Kenroy Home 21395 also comes with a plate that you can use for a hardwire installation. Using the power cord is one of 2 options.
I don't want any cord even with a cord cover. Can this light be wired in?
A. The Kenroy Home 21395 also comes with a plate that you can use for a hardwire installation. Using the power cord is one of 2 options.
The Kenroy Home 21395 is a hardwired fixture.
Does the Kenroy Home 21395 have a cord cover?
A. The Kenroy Home 21395 is a hardwired fixture.
Over time, the finish of the Kenroy Home 21395 will tarnish.
Will the color tarnish?
A. Over time, the finish of the Kenroy Home 21395 will tarnish.
Yes, this item is a plug-in that does include a cord cover.
Is this a plug-in lamp that no requirement for electrical installation?
A. Yes, this item is a plug-in that does include a cord cover.
The Kenroy Home 21395 does include the the cord even though it is not shown in the picture. You can see it if you view the Installation Guide in the Additional Information section.
Does this lamp come with an electrical cord? I don't see one in the picture.
A. The Kenroy Home 21395 does include the the cord even though it is not shown in the picture. You can see it if you view the Installation Guide in the Additional Information section.