|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Adjustable Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Plug In|
|Shade Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Single Light Wall Sconce from the Frye collection
A clean, rounded shade, Antique Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze finishes, and task ready swing arm, make Frye a must for the bedroom or office. Swing the arm over to read, leaving added space on the night stand and an undisturbed sleeping partner.
- Designed to cast directed light at the required angle
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10"
- Width: 21" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 7" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Shade Diameter: 7"
- Product Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Kenroy Home:
Kenroy Home was born in the 1950's, with the mission of becoming today's leader for all that is new in Lighting and Home Décor. Now with an illustrious heritage in chandeliers and then lamps, that has been expanded to include fountains, mirrors and outdoor lighting. Look to Kenroy Home for the finest in décor, performance and value.
Additional Kenroy Home Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kenroy Home Products
- Shop All Kenroy Home Frye Collection Products
Our SKU: 21010
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kenroy Home 21010 head does pivot and the switch is on the wall as it is a hard wired sconce.
Does the head pivot, and where is the switch?
A. The Kenroy Home 21010 head does pivot and the switch is on the wall as it is a hard wired sconce.
The Kenroy Home 21010 can be hard wired and operated by the switch on the fixture.
Can you hard wire it to a junction box and turn it on and off at the lamp itself and not need to use a wall switch?
A. The Kenroy Home 21010 can be hard wired and operated by the switch on the fixture.
The Kenroy Home Swing Arm Wall Sconce measurements are a 5 Inch Height, 18 Inch Width, 27 Inch Extension arm.
Can you tell me the length of each section of the swing arm? Thanks
A. The Kenroy Home Swing Arm Wall Sconce measurements are a 5 Inch Height, 18 Inch Width, 27 Inch Extension arm.