|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Single Light Pendant from the Madison collection
Simplicity paired with flexibility, Madison's simple curved cup and angled White Alabaster glass fits in contemporary or traditional setting, while chain or rod mount multiplies the flexible options.
- Cone white glass shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Requires (1) 150 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 18" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Shade Height: 6.75"
- Shade Diameter: 18"
- Shade Width: 18"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Product Weight: 7.8 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Kenroy Home:
Kenroy Home was born in the 1950's, with the mission of becoming today's leader for all that is new in Lighting and Home Décor. Now with an illustrious heritage in chandeliers and then lamps, that has been expanded to include fountains, mirrors and outdoor lighting. Look to Kenroy Home for the finest in décor, performance and value.
Additional Kenroy Home Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kenroy Home Products
- Shop All Kenroy Home Madison Collection Products
Our SKU: 11630
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kenroy Home 11630 is roughly 7 lbs. It is not too heavy for the cord.
How much does the shade weigh? Is it too much for just handing from the cord?
A. The Kenroy Home 11630 is roughly 7 lbs. It is not too heavy for the cord.
The Kenroy Home 11630 can be hung on a sloped ceiling as it can be hung by a chain as well as a down rod.
Could this be used on a vaulted ceiling? Thank you!
A. The Kenroy Home 11630 can be hung on a sloped ceiling as it can be hung by a chain as well as a down rod.
The Kenroy Home 11630 has a diameter of 18 inches and a height of 9 inches.
What is the diameter of the fixture?
A. The Kenroy Home 11630 has a diameter of 18 inches and a height of 9 inches.