|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Country Of Origin||Philippines|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Pendant Size||Large Pendants|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Voltage Type||Line Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 22.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Diameter: 23"
- Canopy Width: 5.75"
- Canopy Depth: 0.75"
- Product Weight: 15 lbs
- Chain Length: 48"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120v
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Ponderosa Indoor Collection is a playful interpretation of traditional lodge lighting. Featuring Kalco’s exclusive Ponderosa finish and Faux Marble shades, the decorative natural elements these lanters combine with Victorian elements to produce pieces that are at once rustic and fashionable.
Additional Kalco Links
Our SKU: 5035
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ponderosa with Beige Drum S195
- Ponderosa with Beige Organza Drum S258
- Ponderosa with Black Organza Drum S256
- Ponderosa with Blue Organza Drum S265
- Ponderosa with Brown Organza Drum S254
- Ponderosa with Brown Silk S252
- Ponderosa with Burlap Drum S196
- Ponderosa with Calcite CALC
- Ponderosa with Champagne Mica Shade S240
- Ponderosa with Chocolate Silk S248
- Ponderosa with Clear Beaded Drum S300
- Ponderosa with Clear Beaded Tapered S294
- Ponderosa with Clear Glass Hurricane 1439
- Ponderosa with Color Beaded Drum S293
- Ponderosa with Color Beaded Tapered S292
- Ponderosa with Dark Brown S40
- Ponderosa with Gold Organza Drum S255
- Ponderosa with Green Silk S249
- Ponderosa with Grey S46
- Ponderosa with Large Beaded Taupe S15
- Ponderosa with Large Beige S204
- Ponderosa with Light Beige S47
- Ponderosa with Medium Beige Linen S197
- Ponderosa with Medium Brown S42
- Ponderosa with Mica S205
- Ponderosa with Purple Organza Drum S259
- Ponderosa with Silver Silk S250
- Ponderosa with Silver Silk S251
- Ponderosa with Small Silk Bell 8030
- Ponderosa with Twisted Pleated Cream S21
- Ponderosa with White Organza Drum S253
- Ponderosa with White Organza Drum S257
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kalco Ponderosa Collection
Kalco Lighting, LLC (“Kalco”) warrants to the original consumer / purchaser that this Kalco lighting product shall be free from any manufacturing defects to the purchaser for one year from the date of invoice for the product.
If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during this one year period, return the product within such one year period, together with a copy of your invoice or similar proof-or-purchase, to Kalco Lighting, 6355 S. Windy St, Las Vegas, NV, 89119. Kalco, at its sole discretion, will either replace or repair the defective product, without charge for parts or labor. This replacement or repair shall not include installation. Kalco reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting any defects. Labor charges to correct any defect will not be reimbursed by Kalco without any prior written authorization. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunction resulting from improper handling or abuse, accident, misuse, chemicals, adverse weather conditions, normal wear and tear, failure to follow the procedures outlined in the Installation Guide or any other manual, alteration, damage while in transit for repairs, repairs attempted by any unauthorized person or agency or any other reason not due to defects in materials or workmanship. Surface rust is not covered by this warranty. This warranty is void if the Kalco serial number has been altered, defaced or removed or if this product has been altered in any manner THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE. LIABILITY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AT KALCO’S SOLE DISCRETION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OR OTHER INCIUDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, EXPEENSES OR DAMES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON EVEN IF KALCO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Kalco quality control personnel will review all returned products. Any products with defects, which Kalco’s personnel determine are not Kalco’s responsibility will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.The consumer/purchaser is responsible for any costs incurred for the transportation of the product to and from Kalco.
Kalco shall have no obligation to enhance or update any product once manufactured. Some states do not allow limitations on how long any implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential dames, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to your. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights whish vary from state to state.
This warranty does not extend to Kalco products physically located outside of the United States.