|Base Color||Black, Copper|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Country Of Origin||Philippines|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Voltage Type||Line Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7"
- Width: 15" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Height: 4.88"
- Backplate Width: 7"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Product Weight: 3 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Wire Length: 6"
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
The Grande Collection is a fully customizable collection that is enhanced by Art Deco suspension showcasing the exclusive bowl shades hand-crafted exclusively by Kalco. From the modernity of the Iridescent Shell bowl shade to the glowing elegance of our exclusive Buddha Leaf and Penshell shades, this collection elegant yet flexible enough to coordinate with any space.
Additional Kalco Links
Our SKU: 4849
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Copper
- Antique Copper / Creamy Ecru Half Bowl Glass G2663
- Antique Copper / Frost Shade
- Antique Gold
- Antique Silver
- Copper Claret
- Inca Gold
- Satin Bronze
- Tawny Port
- Tempered Iron
- Tortoise Shell
- Vintage Iron / Creamy Ecru Half Bowl Glass G2663
- Vintage Iron / Frost Shade
- Vintage Iron / Penshell Half Round Sconce PS06
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kalco Grande Collection
Kalco Lighting, LLC (“Kalco”) warrants to the original consumer / purchaser that this Kalco lighting product shall be free from any manufacturing defects to the purchaser for one year from the date of invoice for the product.
If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during this one year period, return the product within such one year period, together with a copy of your invoice or similar proof-or-purchase, to Kalco Lighting, 6355 S. Windy St, Las Vegas, NV, 89119. Kalco, at its sole discretion, will either replace or repair the defective product, without charge for parts or labor. This replacement or repair shall not include installation. Kalco reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting any defects. Labor charges to correct any defect will not be reimbursed by Kalco without any prior written authorization. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunction resulting from improper handling or abuse, accident, misuse, chemicals, adverse weather conditions, normal wear and tear, failure to follow the procedures outlined in the Installation Guide or any other manual, alteration, damage while in transit for repairs, repairs attempted by any unauthorized person or agency or any other reason not due to defects in materials or workmanship. Surface rust is not covered by this warranty. This warranty is void if the Kalco serial number has been altered, defaced or removed or if this product has been altered in any manner THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE. LIABILITY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AT KALCO’S SOLE DISCRETION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OR OTHER INCIUDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, EXPEENSES OR DAMES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON EVEN IF KALCO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Kalco quality control personnel will review all returned products. Any products with defects, which Kalco’s personnel determine are not Kalco’s responsibility will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.The consumer/purchaser is responsible for any costs incurred for the transportation of the product to and from Kalco.
Kalco shall have no obligation to enhance or update any product once manufactured. Some states do not allow limitations on how long any implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential dames, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to your. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights whish vary from state to state.
This warranty does not extend to Kalco products physically located outside of the United States.