|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Country Of Origin||Philippines|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Six Light Chandelier from the Tribecca Collection
The Tribecca Collection was inspired by the Art Nouveau style that dominated the TriBeCa area of NYC at the time of it’s initial conversion from industrial to residential. The array of curves that combine the industrial and the artistic are enhanced by Kalco’s exclusive warm finishes. The hand-crafted glass shades are delicately folded and seem to hang precariously from organically shaped stems to generate pieces that are all at once vintage and modern.
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- UL / cUL Listed for Dry Locations
- Requires (6) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 38" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 32" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 32"
- Canopy Height: 1"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Wire Length: 96"
- Chain Length: 48"
- Product Weight: 43 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 600
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
For over 34 years, Kalco Lighting has been a leader in the Lighting Industry with dedication to Design, Service and Quality as the foundation of success. Kalco Lighting offers innumerable finish, glass and shade options for their hand-crafted and hand finished fixtures and furnishings. This provides the most unique opportunity for you and your clients to create a unique design to complement any decor.
Additional Kalco Links
Our SKU: 4289
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Copper
- Antique Copper with Tribecca Antique Filigree G10C
- Antique Copper with Tribecca Flame Side Glass G10B
- Antique Copper with Tribecca Frost Side Glass G10
- Antique Copper with Tribecca Milky Way Glass G10D
- Antique Copper with Tribecca Sunrise Side G10A
- Antique Gold
- Antique Silver
- Copper Claret
- Inca Gold
- Satin Bronze
- Tawny Port
- Tempered Iron
- Tortoise Shell
- Tortoise Shell with Tribecca Antique Filigree G10C
- Tortoise Shell with Tribecca Flame Side Glass G10B
- Tortoise Shell with Tribecca Milky Way Glass G10D
- Tortoise Shell with Tribecca Sunrise Side G10A
- Tuscan Sun
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Hello, their are four finishes that you can select for The Kalco 4289. If you click the view finishes tab this will bring up how each finish looks. You then get to select the style of glass shades that come with the chandelier. I hope this information helps!
Can you please tell me the finish on this item? thanks
A. Hello, their are four finishes that you can select for The Kalco 4289. If you click the view finishes tab this will bring up how each finish looks. You then get to select the style of glass shades that come with the chandelier. I hope this information helps!
600 watts total- 100 watt per bulb.
what wattage bulbs can be used? Thanks. Bill Ramsdell
A. 600 watts total- 100 watt per bulb.
The Kalco 4289 has a height of 38" and a width of 32".
What are the dimensions?
A. The Kalco 4289 has a height of 38" and a width of 32".
Kalco Tribecca Collection
Other Products In The Kalco Tribecca Collection
Additional Finish and Shade Options for Tribecca 3...$732.00-$732.00
Additional Finish and Shade Options for Tribecca 1...$418.00-$418.00(1)
Additional Finish and Shade Options for Tribecca 4...$890.00-$890.00
Tribecca 1 Light ADA Compliant Wall Sconce$260.00-$260.00
Tribecca 3 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$473.10-$522.00
Kalco Lighting, LLC (“Kalco”) warrants to the original consumer / purchaser that this Kalco lighting product shall be free from any manufacturing defects to the purchaser for one year from the date of invoice for the product.
If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during this one year period, return the product within such one year period, together with a copy of your invoice or similar proof-or-purchase, to Kalco Lighting, 6355 S. Windy St, Las Vegas, NV, 89119. Kalco, at its sole discretion, will either replace or repair the defective product, without charge for parts or labor. This replacement or repair shall not include installation. Kalco reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting any defects. Labor charges to correct any defect will not be reimbursed by Kalco without any prior written authorization. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunction resulting from improper handling or abuse, accident, misuse, chemicals, adverse weather conditions, normal wear and tear, failure to follow the procedures outlined in the Installation Guide or any other manual, alteration, damage while in transit for repairs, repairs attempted by any unauthorized person or agency or any other reason not due to defects in materials or workmanship. Surface rust is not covered by this warranty. This warranty is void if the Kalco serial number has been altered, defaced or removed or if this product has been altered in any manner THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE. LIABILITY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AT KALCO’S SOLE DISCRETION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OR OTHER INCIUDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, EXPEENSES OR DAMES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON EVEN IF KALCO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Kalco quality control personnel will review all returned products. Any products with defects, which Kalco’s personnel determine are not Kalco’s responsibility will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.The consumer/purchaser is responsible for any costs incurred for the transportation of the product to and from Kalco.
Kalco shall have no obligation to enhance or update any product once manufactured. Some states do not allow limitations on how long any implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential dames, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to your. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights whish vary from state to state.
This warranty does not extend to Kalco products physically located outside of the United States.