Americana 1 Light Wall Sconce
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 13" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 8.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Height: 4.38"
- Backplate Width: 7"
- Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120v
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Wire Length: 6"
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Americana collection draws inspiration from the lodges of the Northern United States. Featuring a variety of Kalco’s exclusive finishes and shades, these simple, rustic metals combine with pioneer details like lantern rings to create charmingly rustic pieces.
Additional Kalco Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kalco 4211AC/NoShade Antique Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.