|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Country Of Origin||Philippines|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Voltage Type||Line Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 13" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 8.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Height: 4.38"
- Backplate Width: 7"
- Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120v
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Wire Length: 6"
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Americana collection draws inspiration from the lodges of the Northern United States. Featuring a variety of Kalco’s exclusive finishes and shades, these simple, rustic metals combine with pioneer details like lantern rings to create charmingly rustic pieces.
Additional Kalco Links
Our SKU: 4211
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Copper
- Antique Copper with Beige Drum S195
- Antique Copper with Beige Organza Drum S258
- Antique Copper with Black Organza Drum S256
- Antique Copper with Blue Organza Drum S265
- Antique Copper with Brown Organza Drum S254
- Antique Copper with Brown Silk S252
- Antique Copper with Burlap Drum S196
- Antique Copper with Champagne Mica Shade S240
- Antique Copper with Chocolate Silk S248
- Antique Copper with Clear Beaded Drum S300
- Antique Copper with Clear Beaded Tapered S294
- Antique Copper with Clear Glass Hurricane for Candle 1439
- Antique Copper with Color Beaded Drum S293
- Antique Copper with Color Beaded Tapered S292
- Antique Copper with Dark Brown S40
- Antique Copper with Gold Organza Drum S255
- Antique Copper with Green Silk S249
- Antique Copper with Grey S46
- Antique Copper with Large Beaded Taupe S15
- Antique Copper with Large Beige S204
- Antique Copper with Light Beige S47
- Antique Copper with Medium Beige Linen S197
- Antique Copper with Medium Brown S42
- Antique Copper with Mica S205
- Antique Copper with Purple Organza Drum S259
- Antique Copper with Silver Silk S250
- Antique Copper with Silver Silk S251
- Antique Copper with Small Silk Bell 8030
- Antique Copper with Twisted Pleated Cream S21
- Antique Copper with White Organza Drum S253
- Antique Copper with White Organza Drum S257
- Copper Claret
- Copper Claret with Beige Drum S195
- Copper Claret with Beige Organza Drum S258
- Copper Claret with Black Organza Drum S256
- Copper Claret with Blue Organza Drum S265
- Copper Claret with Brown Organza Drum S254
- Copper Claret with Brown Silk S252
- Copper Claret with Burlap Drum S196
- Copper Claret with Champagne Mica Shade S240
- Copper Claret with Chocolate Silk S248
- Copper Claret with Clear Beaded Drum S300
- Copper Claret with Clear Beaded Tapered S294
- Copper Claret with Clear Glass Hurricane for Candle 1439
- Copper Claret with Color Beaded Drum S293
- Copper Claret with Color Beaded Tapered S292
- Copper Claret with Dark Brown S40
- Copper Claret with Gold Organza Drum S255
- Copper Claret with Green Silk S249
- Copper Claret with Grey S46
- Copper Claret with Large Beaded Taupe S15
- Copper Claret with Large Beige S204
- Copper Claret with Leather-wrapped 8045
- Copper Claret with Light Beige S47
- Copper Claret with Medium Beige Linen S197
- Copper Claret with Medium Brown S42
- Copper Claret with Mica S205
- Copper Claret with Purple Organza Drum S259
- Copper Claret with Silver Silk S250
- Copper Claret with Silver Silk S251
- Copper Claret with Small Silk Bell 8030
- Copper Claret with Twisted Pleated Cream S21
- Copper Claret with White Organza Drum S253
- Copper Claret with White Organza Drum S257
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Kalco 4211 only comes with the shade shown in the photo and cannot be ordered any differently.
can you order this light with the Calcite glass instead of lamp shade? thank you
A. The Kalco 4211 only comes with the shade shown in the photo and cannot be ordered any differently.
Kalco Americana Collection
Other Products In The Kalco Americana Collection
Additional Finish and Shade Options for Americana ...$498.00-$792.00
Americana 7 Light 1 Tier Chandelier$1,366.00-$2,024.00
Additional Finish and Shade Options for Americana ...$598.00-$988.00
Americana 9 Light 1 Tier Chandelier$1,934.00-$2,780.00
Americana 1 Light Bathroom Sconce$298.00-$402.00
Kalco Lighting, LLC (“Kalco”) warrants to the original consumer / purchaser that this Kalco lighting product shall be free from any manufacturing defects to the purchaser for one year from the date of invoice for the product.
If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during this one year period, return the product within such one year period, together with a copy of your invoice or similar proof-or-purchase, to Kalco Lighting, 6355 S. Windy St, Las Vegas, NV, 89119. Kalco, at its sole discretion, will either replace or repair the defective product, without charge for parts or labor. This replacement or repair shall not include installation. Kalco reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting any defects. Labor charges to correct any defect will not be reimbursed by Kalco without any prior written authorization. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunction resulting from improper handling or abuse, accident, misuse, chemicals, adverse weather conditions, normal wear and tear, failure to follow the procedures outlined in the Installation Guide or any other manual, alteration, damage while in transit for repairs, repairs attempted by any unauthorized person or agency or any other reason not due to defects in materials or workmanship. Surface rust is not covered by this warranty. This warranty is void if the Kalco serial number has been altered, defaced or removed or if this product has been altered in any manner THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE. LIABILITY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AT KALCO’S SOLE DISCRETION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OR OTHER INCIUDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, EXPEENSES OR DAMES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON EVEN IF KALCO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Kalco quality control personnel will review all returned products. Any products with defects, which Kalco’s personnel determine are not Kalco’s responsibility will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.The consumer/purchaser is responsible for any costs incurred for the transportation of the product to and from Kalco.
Kalco shall have no obligation to enhance or update any product once manufactured. Some states do not allow limitations on how long any implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential dames, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to your. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights whish vary from state to state.
This warranty does not extend to Kalco products physically located outside of the United States.