|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Country Of Origin||Philippines|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Three Light Pendant from the G-Cleft Collection
The G-Cleft Collection is a fully customizable collection that is enhanced by tantalizing yet subtle curves showcasing the exclusive bowl shades hand-crafted exclusively by Kalco. From the modernity of the Pearl bowl shade and the Tawny Port finish to the glowing elegance of the various Pen shell shades, this collection adds charisma to any space.
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Requires (3) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- UL / cUL Listed for Dry Locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 25" (including chain / down rods)
- Width: 20.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 20.5"
- Chain Length: 48"
- Wire Length: 96"
- Canopy Height: 1"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Product Weight: 15 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
For over 34 years, Kalco Lighting has been a leader in the Lighting Industry with dedication to Design, Service and Quality as the foundation of success. Kalco Lighting offers innumerable finish, glass and shade options for their hand-crafted and hand finished fixtures and furnishings. This provides the most unique opportunity for you and your clients to create a unique design to complement any decor.
Additional Kalco Links
Our SKU: 4065
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Copper with Antique Filigree G3531
- Antique Copper with Art Nouveau Penshell PS117
- Antique Copper with Blaze G3541
- Antique Copper with Ecru G3112
- Antique Copper with Gold-Streaked Amber G3107
- Antique Copper with Penshell PS107
- Antique Copper with Smoked Taupe G3121
- Antique Copper with Victorian Penshell PS127
- Antique Copper with White Alabaster G3879
- Antique Gold
- Antique Silver
- Copper Claret
- Copper Claret with Antique Filigree G3531
- Copper Claret with Art Nouveau Penshell PS117
- Copper Claret with Blaze G3541
- Copper Claret with Ecru G3112
- Copper Claret with Gold-Streaked Amber G3107
- Copper Claret with Penshell PS107
- Copper Claret with Smoked Taupe G3121
- Copper Claret with Victorian Penshell PS127
- Copper Claret with White Alabaster G3879
- Inca Gold
- Satin Bronze
- Tawny Port
- Tawny Port with Art Nouveau Penshell PS117
- Tawny Port with Blaze G3541
- Tawny Port with Ecru G3112
- Tawny Port with Gold-Streaked Amber G3107
- Tawny Port with Penshell PS107
- Tawny Port with Smoked Taupe G3121
- Tawny Port with Victorian Penshell PS127
- Tawny Port with White Alabaster G3879
- Tempered Iron
- Tortoise Shell
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kalco G-Cleft Collection
Other Products In The Kalco G-Cleft Collection
Additional Finish and Shade options for 4066 G-Cle...$898.00-$1,146.00
Additional Finish and Shade options for 4067 G-Cle...$998.00-$1,296.00
G-Cleft 11 Light 1 Tier Chandelier$2,498.00-$2,498.00
G-Cleft 6 Light Bowl Pendant$998.00-$998.00
G-Cleft 5 Light Bowl Pendant$898.00-$898.00
Kalco Lighting, LLC (“Kalco”) warrants to the original consumer / purchaser that this Kalco lighting product shall be free from any manufacturing defects to the purchaser for one year from the date of invoice for the product.
If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during this one year period, return the product within such one year period, together with a copy of your invoice or similar proof-or-purchase, to Kalco Lighting, 6355 S. Windy St, Las Vegas, NV, 89119. Kalco, at its sole discretion, will either replace or repair the defective product, without charge for parts or labor. This replacement or repair shall not include installation. Kalco reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting any defects. Labor charges to correct any defect will not be reimbursed by Kalco without any prior written authorization. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunction resulting from improper handling or abuse, accident, misuse, chemicals, adverse weather conditions, normal wear and tear, failure to follow the procedures outlined in the Installation Guide or any other manual, alteration, damage while in transit for repairs, repairs attempted by any unauthorized person or agency or any other reason not due to defects in materials or workmanship. Surface rust is not covered by this warranty. This warranty is void if the Kalco serial number has been altered, defaced or removed or if this product has been altered in any manner THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE. LIABILITY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AT KALCO’S SOLE DISCRETION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OR OTHER INCIUDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, EXPEENSES OR DAMES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON EVEN IF KALCO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Kalco quality control personnel will review all returned products. Any products with defects, which Kalco’s personnel determine are not Kalco’s responsibility will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.The consumer/purchaser is responsible for any costs incurred for the transportation of the product to and from Kalco.
Kalco shall have no obligation to enhance or update any product once manufactured. Some states do not allow limitations on how long any implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential dames, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to your. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights whish vary from state to state.
This warranty does not extend to Kalco products physically located outside of the United States.