|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Country Of Origin||Philippines|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
One Light Bathroom Fixture from the Santa Barbara Collection
The Santa Barbara Collection was inspired by Colonial Mexico’s Mission Churches and Cathedrals. The long history of hand-crafted wrought iron, shared by both Mexico and Kalco, come together to create a series of lighting pieces that are made versatile by Kalco’s extensive selection of exclusive, hand-crafted shades.
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- UL / cUL Listed for Damp Locations
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 11.5"
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 9.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 5.7" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Height: 8"
- Backplate Width: 6"
- Wire Length: 6"
- Product Weight: 3 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
For over 34 years, Kalco Lighting has been a leader in the Lighting Industry with dedication to Design, Service and Quality as the foundation of success. Kalco Lighting offers innumerable finish, glass and shade options for their hand-crafted and hand finished fixtures and furnishings. This provides the most unique opportunity for you and your clients to create a unique design to complement any decor.
Additional Kalco Links
Our SKU: 3541
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Copper
- Antique Gold
- Antique Silver
- Copper Claret
- Inca Gold
- Satin Bronze
- Tawny Port
- Tempered Iron
- Tortoise Shell
- Tortoise Shell / Amber Tulip 1339
- Tortoise Shell / Antique Linen 1318
- Tortoise Shell / Buddha Leaf NS01
- Tortoise Shell / Buddha Leaf NS09
- Tortoise Shell / Buddha Leaf NS209
- Tortoise Shell / Champagne Small Oval Glass 1438
- Tortoise Shell / Ecru 1209
- Tortoise Shell / Fading-edge Taupe 1426
- Tortoise Shell / Fading-edge Taupe 1427
- Tortoise Shell / Faux Calcite 1501
- Tortoise Shell / Faux Calcite 1502
- Tortoise Shell / Gold-streaked Amber 1313
- Tortoise Shell / Iridescent Shell NS11
- Tortoise Shell / Iridescent Shell NS21
- Tortoise Shell / Large Piastra 1265
- Tortoise Shell / Neutral Swirl 1239
- Tortoise Shell / Neutral Swirl 1417
- Tortoise Shell / Neutral Swirl 1478
- Tortoise Shell / Penshell PS01
- Tortoise Shell / Penshell PS02
- Tortoise Shell / Penshell PS11
- Tortoise Shell / Penshell PS14
- Tortoise Shell / Penshell PS15
- Tortoise Shell / Penshell PS5201
- Tortoise Shell / Petite Victorian 1355
- Tortoise Shell / Small Piastra 1255
- Tortoise Shell / Smoked Taupe 1305
- Tortoise Shell / Smoked Taupe 1479
- Tortoise Shell / Stone 1577
- Tortoise Shell / Tall Faux Marble 1289
- Tortoise Shell / Tortoise 1586
- Tortoise Shell / Travertine 1356
- Tortoise Shell / Waterfall 1350
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kalco Santa Barbara Collection
Other Products In The Kalco Santa Barbara Collection
Additional Finish and Shade options for 3177 Santa...$898.00-$1,198.00
Additional Finish and Shade Options for Santa Barb...$448.00-$740.00
Additional Finish and Shade Options for Santa Barb...$1,018.00-$1,018.00
Additional Finish and Shade Options for Santa Barb...$2,358.00-$2,358.00
Additional Finish and Shade Options for Santa Barb...$348.00-$546.00
Kalco Lighting, LLC (“Kalco”) warrants to the original consumer / purchaser that this Kalco lighting product shall be free from any manufacturing defects to the purchaser for one year from the date of invoice for the product.
If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during this one year period, return the product within such one year period, together with a copy of your invoice or similar proof-or-purchase, to Kalco Lighting, 6355 S. Windy St, Las Vegas, NV, 89119. Kalco, at its sole discretion, will either replace or repair the defective product, without charge for parts or labor. This replacement or repair shall not include installation. Kalco reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting any defects. Labor charges to correct any defect will not be reimbursed by Kalco without any prior written authorization. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunction resulting from improper handling or abuse, accident, misuse, chemicals, adverse weather conditions, normal wear and tear, failure to follow the procedures outlined in the Installation Guide or any other manual, alteration, damage while in transit for repairs, repairs attempted by any unauthorized person or agency or any other reason not due to defects in materials or workmanship. Surface rust is not covered by this warranty. This warranty is void if the Kalco serial number has been altered, defaced or removed or if this product has been altered in any manner THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE. LIABILITY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AT KALCO’S SOLE DISCRETION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OR OTHER INCIUDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, EXPEENSES OR DAMES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON EVEN IF KALCO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Kalco quality control personnel will review all returned products. Any products with defects, which Kalco’s personnel determine are not Kalco’s responsibility will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.The consumer/purchaser is responsible for any costs incurred for the transportation of the product to and from Kalco.
Kalco shall have no obligation to enhance or update any product once manufactured. Some states do not allow limitations on how long any implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential dames, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to your. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights whish vary from state to state.
This warranty does not extend to Kalco products physically located outside of the United States.