Santa Barbara 15 Light 3 Tier Chandelier
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 48" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Diameter: 34"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Canopy Depth: 1"
- Number of Tiers: 3
- Product Weight: 35 lbs
- Chain Length: 96"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 15
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 900
- Voltage: 120v
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Wire Length: 120"
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Santa Barbara Collection was inspired by Colonial Mexico’s Mission Churches and Cathedrals. The long history of hand-crafted wrought iron, shared by both Mexico and Kalco, come together to create a series of lighting pieces that are made versatile by Kalco’s extensive selection of exclusive, hand-crafted shades.
Additional Kalco Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kalco 3164TO/NoShade Tortoise Shell
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
How To Install a Chandelier
Mario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.