|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Country Of Origin||Philippines|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||15|
|Number of Tiers||3|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Voltage Type||Line Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 48" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Diameter: 34"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Canopy Depth: 1"
- Number of Tiers: 3
- Product Weight: 35 lbs
- Chain Length: 96"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 15
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 900
- Voltage: 120v
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Wire Length: 120"
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
The Santa Barbara Collection was inspired by Colonial Mexico’s Mission Churches and Cathedrals. The long history of hand-crafted wrought iron, shared by both Mexico and Kalco, come together to create a series of lighting pieces that are made versatile by Kalco’s extensive selection of exclusive, hand-crafted shades.
Additional Kalco Links
Our SKU: 3164
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Gold
- Antique Silver
- Copper Claret
- Inca Gold
- Satin Bronze
- Tawny Port
- Tempered Iron
- Tortoise Shell
- Tortoise Shell with Beige Drum S195
- Tortoise Shell with Beige Organza Drum S258
- Tortoise Shell with Black Organza Drum S256
- Tortoise Shell with Blue Organza Drum S265
- Tortoise Shell with Brown Organza Drum S254
- Tortoise Shell with Brown Silk S252
- Tortoise Shell with Burlap Drum S196
- Tortoise Shell with Champagne Mica Shade S240
- Tortoise Shell with Chocolate Silk S248
- Tortoise Shell with Clear Beaded Drum S300
- Tortoise Shell with Clear Beaded Tapered S294
- Tortoise Shell with Clear Glass Hurricane 1439
- Tortoise Shell with Color Beaded Drum S293
- Tortoise Shell with Color Beaded Tapered S292
- Tortoise Shell with Dark Brown S40
- Tortoise Shell with Gold Organza Drum S255
- Tortoise Shell with Green Silk S249
- Tortoise Shell with Grey S46
- Tortoise Shell with Large Beaded Taupe S15
- Tortoise Shell with Large Beige S204
- Tortoise Shell with Leather-wrapped 8045
- Tortoise Shell with Light Beige S47
- Tortoise Shell with Medium Beige Linen S197
- Tortoise Shell with Medium Brown S42
- Tortoise Shell with Mica S205
- Tortoise Shell with Purple Organza Drum S259
- Tortoise Shell with Silver Silk S250
- Tortoise Shell with Silver Silk S251
- Tortoise Shell with Small Silk Bell 8030
- Tortoise Shell with Twisted Pleated Cream S21
- Tortoise Shell with White Organza Drum S253
- Tortoise Shell with White Organza Drum S257
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kalco Santa Barbara Collection
Kalco Lighting, LLC (“Kalco”) warrants to the original consumer / purchaser that this Kalco lighting product shall be free from any manufacturing defects to the purchaser for one year from the date of invoice for the product.
If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during this one year period, return the product within such one year period, together with a copy of your invoice or similar proof-or-purchase, to Kalco Lighting, 6355 S. Windy St, Las Vegas, NV, 89119. Kalco, at its sole discretion, will either replace or repair the defective product, without charge for parts or labor. This replacement or repair shall not include installation. Kalco reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting any defects. Labor charges to correct any defect will not be reimbursed by Kalco without any prior written authorization. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunction resulting from improper handling or abuse, accident, misuse, chemicals, adverse weather conditions, normal wear and tear, failure to follow the procedures outlined in the Installation Guide or any other manual, alteration, damage while in transit for repairs, repairs attempted by any unauthorized person or agency or any other reason not due to defects in materials or workmanship. Surface rust is not covered by this warranty. This warranty is void if the Kalco serial number has been altered, defaced or removed or if this product has been altered in any manner THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE. LIABILITY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AT KALCO’S SOLE DISCRETION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OR OTHER INCIUDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, EXPEENSES OR DAMES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON EVEN IF KALCO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Kalco quality control personnel will review all returned products. Any products with defects, which Kalco’s personnel determine are not Kalco’s responsibility will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.The consumer/purchaser is responsible for any costs incurred for the transportation of the product to and from Kalco.
Kalco shall have no obligation to enhance or update any product once manufactured. Some states do not allow limitations on how long any implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential dames, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to your. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights whish vary from state to state.
This warranty does not extend to Kalco products physically located outside of the United States.