|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Country Of Origin||Philippines|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Single Light Wall Sconce from the Palladium Collection
The Palladium Collection was inspired by the long tradition of Roman wrought iron furniture. Kalco’s exclusive finishes are combined with our elite selection of shades and hand-made Italian Twist Crystal accents to create customized pieces that are traditional with a decidedly modern touch.
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- UL and cUL listed for Dry Location
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 24"
- Width: 5.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 10" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Wire Length: 0.5"
- HCO: 15.75" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Height: 7.88"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Backplate Depth: 0.75"
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
For over 34 years, Kalco Lighting has been a leader in the Lighting Industry with dedication to Design, Service and Quality as the foundation of success. Kalco Lighting offers innumerable finish, glass and shade options for their hand-crafted and hand finished fixtures and furnishings. This provides the most unique opportunity for you and your clients to create a unique design to complement any decor.
Additional Kalco Links
Our SKU: 3085
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Copper / Amber Tulip 1339
- Antique Copper / Antique Linen 1318
- Antique Copper / Buddha Leaf NS01
- Antique Copper / Buddha Leaf NS09
- Antique Copper / Champagne Small Oval Glass 1438
- Antique Copper / Ecru 1209
- Antique Copper / Fading-edge Taupe 1426
- Antique Copper / Fading-edge Taupe 1427
- Antique Copper / Faux Calcite 1501
- Antique Copper / Faux Calcite 1502
- Antique Copper / Gold-streaked Amber 1313
- Antique Copper / Iridescent Shell NS11
- Antique Copper / Iridescent Shell NS21
- Antique Copper / Large Piastra 1265
- Antique Copper / Neutral Swirl 1239
- Antique Copper / Neutral Swirl 1417
- Antique Copper / Neutral Swirl 1478
- Antique Copper / Penshell PS01
- Antique Copper / Penshell PS02
- Antique Copper / Penshell PS11
- Antique Copper / Penshell PS14
- Antique Copper / Penshell PS15
- Antique Copper / Penshell PS5201
- Antique Copper / Petite Victorian 1355
- Antique Copper / Small Piastra 1255
- Antique Copper / Smoked Taupe 1305
- Antique Copper / Smoked Taupe 1479
- Antique Copper / Stone 1577
- Antique Copper / Tall Faux Marble 1289
- Antique Copper / Tortoise 1586
- Antique Copper / Travertine 1356
- Antique Copper / Waterfall 1350
- Antique Copper / White Alabaster 1219
- Antique Gold
- Antique Silver
- Copper Claret
- Copper Claret / Amber Tulip 1339
- Copper Claret / Antique Linen 1318
- Copper Claret / Buddha Leaf NS01
- Copper Claret / Buddha Leaf NS09
- Copper Claret / Champagne Small Oval Glass 1438
- Copper Claret / Ecru 1209
- Copper Claret / Fading-edge Taupe 1426
- Copper Claret / Fading-edge Taupe 1427
- Copper Claret / Faux Calcite 1501
- Copper Claret / Faux Calcite 1502
- Copper Claret / Gold-streaked Amber 1313
- Copper Claret / Iridescent Shell NS11
- Copper Claret / Iridescent Shell NS21
- Copper Claret / Large Piastra 1265
- Copper Claret / Neutral Swirl 1417
- Copper Claret / Neutral Swirl 1478
- Copper Claret / Penshell PS01
- Copper Claret / Penshell PS02
- Copper Claret / Penshell PS11
- Copper Claret / Penshell PS14
- Copper Claret / Penshell PS15
- Copper Claret / Penshell PS5201
- Copper Claret / Petite Victorian 1355
- Copper Claret / Small Piastra 1255
- Copper Claret / Smoked Taupe 1305
- Copper Claret / Smoked Taupe 1479
- Copper Claret / Stone 1577
- Copper Claret / Tall Faux Marble 1289
- Copper Claret / Tortoise 1586
- Copper Claret / Travertine 1356
- Copper Claret / Waterfall 1350
- Copper Claret / White Alabaster 1219
- Inca Gold
- Satin Bronze
- Tawny Port
- Tempered Iron
- Tortoise Shell
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kalco Palladium Collection
Other Products In The Kalco Palladium Collection
Additional Finish and Shade Options for Palladium ...$2,622.00-$2,622.00
Palladium 1 Light Wall Sconce$338.00-$338.00
Palladium 1 Light Wallchiere Sconce$334.00-$334.00
Palladium 2 Light Wall Sconce$468.00-$704.00
Palladium 1 Light Wallchiere Sconce$456.00-$456.00
Kalco Lighting, LLC (“Kalco”) warrants to the original consumer / purchaser that this Kalco lighting product shall be free from any manufacturing defects to the purchaser for one year from the date of invoice for the product.
If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during this one year period, return the product within such one year period, together with a copy of your invoice or similar proof-or-purchase, to Kalco Lighting, 6355 S. Windy St, Las Vegas, NV, 89119. Kalco, at its sole discretion, will either replace or repair the defective product, without charge for parts or labor. This replacement or repair shall not include installation. Kalco reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting any defects. Labor charges to correct any defect will not be reimbursed by Kalco without any prior written authorization. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunction resulting from improper handling or abuse, accident, misuse, chemicals, adverse weather conditions, normal wear and tear, failure to follow the procedures outlined in the Installation Guide or any other manual, alteration, damage while in transit for repairs, repairs attempted by any unauthorized person or agency or any other reason not due to defects in materials or workmanship. Surface rust is not covered by this warranty. This warranty is void if the Kalco serial number has been altered, defaced or removed or if this product has been altered in any manner THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE. LIABILITY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AT KALCO’S SOLE DISCRETION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OR OTHER INCIUDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, EXPEENSES OR DAMES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON EVEN IF KALCO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Kalco quality control personnel will review all returned products. Any products with defects, which Kalco’s personnel determine are not Kalco’s responsibility will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.The consumer/purchaser is responsible for any costs incurred for the transportation of the product to and from Kalco.
Kalco shall have no obligation to enhance or update any product once manufactured. Some states do not allow limitations on how long any implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential dames, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to your. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights whish vary from state to state.
This warranty does not extend to Kalco products physically located outside of the United States.