We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Matte, Polished|
|Height||11.5, 7.5, 7.75|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
|Width||27, 27.25, 28|
Configure your Justice Design Group POR-8923-ABRS Modular 3 Light Bathroom Bar Fixture from the Limoges Collection
Shade Shape more info ▼Please select the desired shade shape for this fixture.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
- Limoges Collection
- Modular 3-Light Bath Bar
- Translucent Porcelain
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (3) 100W Type A-19 Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (3) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- This fixture can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- Cylinder with Flat Rim (-10): 7.75" H x 27" W x 5.25" Proj.
- Short Tapered Cylinder (-18): 8.5" H x 27.5" W x 5.75" Proj.
- Round Flared (-20): 7.75" H x 27.25" W x 6" Proj.
- Tall Tapered Cylinder (-28): 10.25" H x 27" W x 5.5" Proj.
- Oval (-30): 7.75" H x 28" W x 5" Proj.
- Square Flared (-40): 7.75" H x 27.25" W x 6" Proj.
- Cone (-50): 8" H x 27" W x 6" Proj.
- Hourglass (-60): 8" H x 27" W x 5.5" Proj.
- Tall Tapered Square (-65): 11.5" H x 27" W x 5.5" Proj.
- Cylinder with Flat Rim (-10): 5.25" M.C. Uplight, 2.5" M.C. Downlight
Additional Justice Design Group Links
Our SKU: POR-8923
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass*
- Black Nickel*
- Brushed Nickel*
- Dark Bronze*
- Matte Black*
- Polished Chrome*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group
Justice Design Group Limoges Collection
LightingDirect.com will warrant any manufacturer defect for up to one (1) year from the date of purchase for products that are shown to be defective as originally supplied by Justice Design Group.
Improper installation, maintenance, and/or use will invalidate our policy for free replacement. Improper installation, maintenance and/or use includes, but is not limited to, exceeding recommended maximum lamping wattage, using a fixture that is UL Suitable for Damp Locations where a UL Suitable for Wet Locations fixture is required, improper handling, installation by a non-licensed electrician, and/or damage caused after the fixture is received by the consignee.
In any and all cases, Justice Design Group's liability and/or responsibility is limited only to the replacement of the Justice Design fixture(s) considered to be defective. Justice Design will not be responsible for any additional liability or damages (e.g., initial fixture installation cost, fixture removal cost, fixture re-installation cost, damage caused in any way to persons or property).
Fixture maintenance information is included with each fixture.