We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Matte, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Foyer, Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Justice Design Group CNDL-8921-AMBR-ABRS Reversible Wall Sconce from the CandleAria Collection
Shade Shape more info ▼Please select the desired shade shape for this fixture.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
- CandleAria Collection 1 Light Vanity Fixture with Round Flared Shade
- May be mounted for up or down lighting
- UL: Damp Locations
- Extends: 6", 2-1/2" Mounting Center
- 1-60w Max Type A-19 (Bulb Not Included)
Additional Justice Design Group Links
Our SKU: CNDL-8921
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass with Amber Shades*
- Antique Brass with Cream Shades*
- Black Nickel with Amber Shades*
- Black Nickel with Cream Shades*
- Brushed Nickel with Amber Shades*
- Brushed Nickel with Cream Shades*
- Dark Bronze with Amber Shades*
- Dark Bronze with Cream Shades*
- Matte Black with Amber Shades*
- Matte Black with Cream Shades*
- Polished Chrome with Amber Shades*
- Polished Chrome with Cream Shades*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group
Justice Design Group CandleAria Collection
LightingDirect.com will warrant any manufacturer defect for up to one (1) year from the date of purchase for products that are shown to be defective as originally supplied by Justice Design Group.
Improper installation, maintenance, and/or use will invalidate our policy for free replacement. Improper installation, maintenance and/or use includes, but is not limited to, exceeding recommended maximum lamping wattage, using a fixture that is UL Suitable for Damp Locations where a UL Suitable for Wet Locations fixture is required, improper handling, installation by a non-licensed electrician, and/or damage caused after the fixture is received by the consignee.
In any and all cases, Justice Design Group's liability and/or responsibility is limited only to the replacement of the Justice Design fixture(s) considered to be defective. Justice Design will not be responsible for any additional liability or damages (e.g., initial fixture installation cost, fixture removal cost, fixture re-installation cost, damage caused in any way to persons or property).
Fixture maintenance information is included with each fixture.