|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Justice Design Group CNDL-8783-AMBR-MBLK Up Lighting Wall Sconce from the Sonoma CandleAria Collection
Shade Shape more info ▼Please select the desired shade shape for this fixture.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Traditional / Classic Three Light Up Lighting Wall Sconce from the Sonoma CandleAria Collection
- Sonoma 3-Light Wall Sconce
- Available in Cream or Amber Faux Candle Wax Shades
- Choice of Amber or Cream Colored Shade (Selectable from finish drop down menu)
- Uses (3) 60W Max Candelabra Base Globe-Type
Lamping options: (additional cost applies to GU24 options)
- Standard Incandescent
- GU24 Fluorescent Bulb
- GU24 Dimmable Fluorescent
- 15 3/4" Mounting Center
- Extension from wall: 9"
- Suitable for Damp Locations
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Sonoma CandleAria Collection Products
Our SKU: CNDL-8783
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel with Amber Shades
- Brushed Nickel with Cream Shades
- Dark Bronze with Amber Shades
- Dark Bronze with Cream Shades
- Matte Black with Amber Shades
- Matte Black with Cream Shades
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group
Justice Design Group Sonoma CandleAria Collection
Other Products In The Justice Design Group Sonoma CandleAria Collection
LightingDirect.com will warrant any manufacturer defect for up to one (1) year from the date of purchase for products that are shown to be defective as originally supplied by Justice Design Group.
Improper installation, maintenance, and/or use will invalidate our policy for free replacement. Improper installation, maintenance and/or use includes, but is not limited to, exceeding recommended maximum lamping wattage, using a fixture that is UL Suitable for Damp Locations where a UL Suitable for Wet Locations fixture is required, improper handling, installation by a non-licensed electrician, and/or damage caused after the fixture is received by the consignee.
In any and all cases, Justice Design Group's liability and/or responsibility is limited only to the replacement of the Justice Design fixture(s) considered to be defective. Justice Design will not be responsible for any additional liability or damages (e.g., initial fixture installation cost, fixture removal cost, fixture re-installation cost, damage caused in any way to persons or property).
Fixture maintenance information is included with each fixture.