|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Justice Design Group CNDL-8772-CREM-DBRZ Wrought Iron 2 Light 13" Wide Bathroom Fixture from the Dakota CandleAria Collection
Shade Shape more info ▼Please select the desired shade shape for this fixture.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
- Dakota 2-Light Straight-Bar Wall Sconce
- Choice of Amber or Cream Colored Shade
- Cylinder shade (Flat or Melted Rim)
- Fixture can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- 6 1/2" Mounting Center As Uplight
- Extension from wall: 6.25"
- Cream or Amber Faux Candle Wax Shades
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- 2 60W Max Candelabra Base Globe-Type (Not Included)
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Dakota CandleAria Collection Products
Our SKU: CNDL-8772
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Brushed Nickel with Amber Shades
- Brushed Nickel with Cream Shades
- Dark Bronze
- Dark Bronze with Amber Shades
- Dark Bronze with Cream Shades
- Matte Black
- Matte Black with Amber Shades
- Matte Black with Cream Shades
- Polished Chrome with Amber Shades
- Polished Chrome with Cream Shades
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Justice Design Group
Justice Design Group Dakota CandleAria Collection
LightingDirect.com will warrant any manufacturer defect for up to one (1) year from the date of purchase for products that are shown to be defective as originally supplied by Justice Design Group.
Improper installation, maintenance, and/or use will invalidate our policy for free replacement. Improper installation, maintenance and/or use includes, but is not limited to, exceeding recommended maximum lamping wattage, using a fixture that is UL Suitable for Damp Locations where a UL Suitable for Wet Locations fixture is required, improper handling, installation by a non-licensed electrician, and/or damage caused after the fixture is received by the consignee.
In any and all cases, Justice Design Group's liability and/or responsibility is limited only to the replacement of the Justice Design fixture(s) considered to be defective. Justice Design will not be responsible for any additional liability or damages (e.g., initial fixture installation cost, fixture removal cost, fixture re-installation cost, damage caused in any way to persons or property).
Fixture maintenance information is included with each fixture.