|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Justice Design Group CLD-8705-NCKL Aero One Light Wall Sconce without Arms from the Clouds Collection
Shade Shape more info ▼Please select the desired shade shape for this fixture.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Justice Design Group CLD-8705 Aero One Light Wall Sconce without Arms from the Clouds Collection
The Clouds Collection is the perfect choice for design applications that require a clean, "soft-contemporary" look. With a composition of neutral color tones, this collection will add a warm ambient glow to any décor.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Clouds™ Collection
- Aero 1-Light Wall Sconce (No Arms)
- Clouds Resin Shade Material
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (1) 60W B-13 Torpedo Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (1) 13W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- This fixture can be installed as an up light or down light
- UL Listed and suitable for Damp Locations
- Cylinder w/ Flat Rim (-10): 9.75" H x 5" W x 5.25" Proj.
- Short Tapered Cylinder (-18): 10.5" H x 5.25" W x 6" Proj.
- Round Flared (-20): 9.75" H x 5.75" W x 6.25" Proj.
- Tall Tapered Cylinder (-28): 13.5" H x 5.75" W x 5.5" Proj.
- Square Flared (-40): 9.75" H x 5.75" W x 6.25" Proj.
- Tall Tapered Square (-65): 13.5" H x 5.75" W x 5.5" Proj.
- Cylinder with Flat Rim (-10): 7.25" M.C. Uplight, 2.5" M.C. Downlight
- Short Tapered Cylinder (-18): 7.25" M.C. Uplight, 2.5" M.C. Downlight
- Round Flared (-20): 7.25" M.C. Uplight, 2.5" M.C. Downlight
- Tall Tapered Cylinder (-28): 7.25" M.C. Uplight, 2.5" M.C. Downlight
- Square Flared (-40): 7.25" M.C. Uplight, 2.5" M.C. Downlight
- Tall Tapered Square (-65): 7.25" M.C. Uplight, 2.5" M.C. Downlight
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Clouds Collection Products
Our SKU: CLD-8705
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Dark Bronze
- Matte Black
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group
Justice Design Group Clouds Collection
Other Products In The Justice Design Group Clouds Collection
Justice Design Group CLD-8920
Modular 4 Light Down Lighting Chandelier from the ...$396.00-$423.00
Justice Design Group CLD-8778
Dakota 4 Light Up Lighting Bar Chandelier from the...$378.00-$378.00
Justice Design Group CLD-8773
Dakota 3 Light Straight Bar Bathroom Wall Sconce f...$261.00-$279.00
Justice Design Group CLD-8926
Modular 6 Light Up or Down Lighting Bathroom Wall ...$495.00-$531.00(3)
Justice Design Group CLD-8924
Modular 4 Light Up or Down Lighting Bathroom Wall ...$358.20-$385.20
LightingDirect.com will warrant any manufacturer defect for up to one (1) year from the date of purchase for products that are shown to be defective as originally supplied by Justice Design Group.
Improper installation, maintenance, and/or use will invalidate our policy for free replacement. Improper installation, maintenance and/or use includes, but is not limited to, exceeding recommended maximum lamping wattage, using a fixture that is UL Suitable for Damp Locations where a UL Suitable for Wet Locations fixture is required, improper handling, installation by a non-licensed electrician, and/or damage caused after the fixture is received by the consignee.
In any and all cases, Justice Design Group's liability and/or responsibility is limited only to the replacement of the Justice Design fixture(s) considered to be defective. Justice Design will not be responsible for any additional liability or damages (e.g., initial fixture installation cost, fixture removal cost, fixture re-installation cost, damage caused in any way to persons or property).
Fixture maintenance information is included with each fixture.