|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||16|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13, 60|
Configure your Justice Design Group ALR-8754-10-DBRZ Chandelier from the Alabaster Rocks! Collection
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Justice Design Group ALR-8754 Dakota Sixteen Light Up and Down Chandelier
- Alabaster Rocks! Collection
- Shade is Cylinder with Flat Rim
- Shaved Alabaster Rocks Cast Into Resin
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Each downlight shade is secured with metal brads (provided), which require holes to be drilled in the shaded by the installer
- Supplemental mounting support required independent of j-box
- Approximate fixture weight is 60 lbs.
- Included 6' of chain and 10' of wire
- Additional Chain Available
- Standard Incandescent: (16) 60W BA-9 Torpedo Max
- GU24 Fluorescent Bulb Option: (16) 13W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- Dimensions: 24" H x 32"
- Canopy: 1" H x 5.25" D
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Alabaster Rocks Collection Products
Our SKU: ALR-8754
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Dark Bronze
- Matte Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group
Justice Design Group Alabaster Rocks Collection
Other Products In The Justice Design Group Alabaster Rocks Collection
Justice Design Group ALR-8910
Chandelier from the Alabaster Rocks! Collection$495.00-$495.00
Justice Design Group ALR-8700
Aero 4 Light Chandelier from the Alabaster Rocks! ...$396.00-$423.00
Justice Design Group ALR-9710
17" Semi-Flush Bowl with Crossbar from the Alabast...$378.00-$378.00
Justice Design Group ALR-8532
2 Light Bathroom Fixture from the Alabaster Rocks!...$252.00-$270.00
Justice Design Group ALR-8510
Rondo 4 Light Up Lighting Chandelier from the Alab...$378.00-$405.00
LightingDirect.com will warrant any manufacturer defect for up to one (1) year from the date of purchase for products that are shown to be defective as originally supplied by Justice Design Group.
Improper installation, maintenance, and/or use will invalidate our policy for free replacement. Improper installation, maintenance and/or use includes, but is not limited to, exceeding recommended maximum lamping wattage, using a fixture that is UL Suitable for Damp Locations where a UL Suitable for Wet Locations fixture is required, improper handling, installation by a non-licensed electrician, and/or damage caused after the fixture is received by the consignee.
In any and all cases, Justice Design Group's liability and/or responsibility is limited only to the replacement of the Justice Design fixture(s) considered to be defective. Justice Design will not be responsible for any additional liability or damages (e.g., initial fixture installation cost, fixture removal cost, fixture re-installation cost, damage caused in any way to persons or property).
Fixture maintenance information is included with each fixture.