|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Traditional, Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Jeremiah Lighting 4 Light Bathroom Vanity Light from the Bradley Collection
- Tapered Square White Opal Glass Shades
- Reversible Installation (can be mounted facing up or down)
- Height: 9.75"
- Width: 32.65"
- Extension from Wall: 7.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 400
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Jeremiah Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Jeremiah Lighting Products
- Shop All Jeremiah Lighting Bradley Collection Products
Our SKU: 26604
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Jeremiah Lighting 26604 glass shades are white.
Are the shades opalescent, white, etched? and what are the dimensions of the shades?
A. The Jeremiah Lighting 26604 glass shades are white.
The Jeremiah Lighting 26604 is recommended to be set up for down lighting, but it is not required.
Can this fixture be used either up or down?
A. The Jeremiah Lighting 26604 is recommended to be set up for down lighting, but it is not required.