|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Bradley 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Jeremiah Lighting 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light from the Bradley Collection
- Tapered Square White Opal Glass Shades
- Reversible Installation (can be mounted up or down)
- Height: 9.75"
- Width: 23.5"
- Extension from Wall: 7.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Jeremiah Lighting Links
- Shop All Jeremiah Lighting Products
- Shop All Jeremiah Lighting Bradley Collection Products
Our SKU: 26603
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Can this fixture be hung upside down (lights up)...space constraints with medicine cabinet, pipe etc?
Is the glass just frosted or is it white opal?
Does the white opal shade give off an amber hue when lit?
Is the width measured between the metal bar at the top or at the widest point between the glass globes? The width is very important for us as there is a cabinet on one side of where the fixture goes.
Jeremiah Lighting Bradley Collection
Other Products In The Jeremiah Lighting Bradley Collection
Jeremiah Lighting 26604
Bradley 4 Light Bathroom Vanity Light
Jeremiah Lighting 26602
Bradley 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light
Jeremiah Lighting 26601
Bradley 1 Light Bathroom Wall Sconce
Jeremiah Lighting 26653
Traditional / Classic 2 Light Up Lighting Flushmount Ceiling Fixture from the Bradley Collection
Jeremiah Lighting 26625
Transitional 5 Light Up Lighting Chandelier from the Bradley Collection