Save 10% on ALL Jeremiah Lighting
Use coupon code JER10 at checkout!
Offer Ends 3/31/2014
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your Englewood 2 Light Full Sized Bowl Pendant
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Jeremiah Lighting 2 Light Full Sized Bowl Pendant from the Englewood Collection
- Pendant Type: Full Size Bowl Shaped
- Faceted Clear Crystal Accents
- Amber Glass Shade
- Includes 3' of Chain
- Includes 4' of Wire
- Height: 19.75"
- Width: 14.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Jeremiah Lighting Links
- Shop All Jeremiah Lighting Products
- Shop All Jeremiah Lighting Englewood Collection Products
Our SKU: 25622
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued