|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
5 Light Bathroom Vanity Light from the Stanton Collection
- Painted Frosted Creme Glass Shades
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 37"
- Extension from Wall: 7.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 500
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Jeremiah Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Jeremiah Lighting Products
- Shop All Jeremiah Lighting Stanton Collection Products
Our SKU: 25105
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- English Toffee
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Jeremiah Lighting 25105 takes Incandescent or Fluorescent medium base bulbs.
what size and kind of bulb does this fixture take?
A. The Jeremiah Lighting 25105 takes Incandescent or Fluorescent medium base bulbs.
The dimensions of the Jeremiah Lighting 25105 are Extension 7.5" x Height 10.5" x Width 37".
What size is this light fixture?
A. The dimensions of the Jeremiah Lighting 25105 are Extension 7.5" x Height 10.5" x Width 37".
The big difference between this fixture and the 21725 is the finish. If the two fixtures were not near each other it could work. The 25025 might work a tad better in the Old Bronze.
How does this light fixture (finish color & globes) coordinate with the Jeremiah Preston Place 21725 Chandelier? Would the 2 styles blend okay together? Or what about this vanity fixture with the Jeremiah Cordova 25025? Thanks for your help!
A. The big difference between this fixture and the 21725 is the finish. If the two fixtures were not near each other it could work. The 25025 might work a tad better in the Old Bronze.
The Jeremiah Lighting 25105 English Toffee color is similar to Oil Rubbed Bronze.
Is the color English Toffee similar to oil rubbed bronze?
A. The Jeremiah Lighting 25105 English Toffee color is similar to Oil Rubbed Bronze.
Jeremiah Lighting Stanton Collection
Other Products In The Jeremiah Lighting Stanton Collection
Jeremiah Lighting 25121
Stanton 1 Light Bell Shaped Indoor Pendant - 9.5 I...$79.00-$79.00(1)
Jeremiah Lighting 25103
Stanton 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light - 22 Inches Wide$119.00-$119.00
Jeremiah Lighting 25123
Stanton Single Tier 3 Light Chandelier - 23.5 Inches Wide$189.00-$189.00(2)
Jeremiah Lighting 25125
Stanton Single Tier 5 Light Chandelier - 34 Inches Wide$329.00-$329.00
Jeremiah Lighting 25143
Stanton 3 Light Bowl Shaped Indoor Pendant - 20 In...$229.00-$229.00