Jeremiah Lighting Sale
Save 10% on all Jeremiah Lighting. Use coupon JER10 at checkout.
Offer Ends 5/27/2016
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Traditional, Tuscan, Spanish|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Jeremiah Lighting 1 Light Mini Pendant from the Sutherland Collection
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Faux Alabaster Glass Shade
- Height: 15.5"
- Width: 9.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Jeremiah Lighting Links
Our SKU: 22421
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- English Toffee
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Jeremiah Lighting 22421 English Toffee finish gives a iron like impression. It's not really brown or black but something in between.
The metal part of this light appears black, but the name of the color (English Toffee) implies it is brown. Can you tell me if it's brown or black? Thank you.
A. The Jeremiah Lighting 22421 English Toffee finish gives a iron like impression. It's not really brown or black but something in between.