|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Traditional, Tuscan, Spanish|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Jeremiah Lighting 4 Light Bathroom Fixture from the Brookfield Collection
- Faux Alabaster Glass Shades
- Height: 10"
- Width: 36.5"
- Extension from Wall: 9"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 400
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Jeremiah Lighting Links
Our SKU: 14404
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Pewter
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Jeremiah Lighting 14404 brownstone looks like it has a chocolate base with dark flecking of brown over the lighter brown and then with a hint of a paler white wash. It is not a flat color as you can guess from the description. It is not black.
What color is brownstone? From the image, it looks like it has silver tones?
A. The Jeremiah Lighting 14404 brownstone looks like it has a chocolate base with dark flecking of brown over the lighter brown and then with a hint of a paler white wash. It is not a flat color as you can guess from the description. It is not black.