We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.375, 1.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Glance Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Speed-Connect Drain Assembly
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Jado Factory Blowout Sale - Lowest Prices Available on Industry Leading Products
- Faucet body and handle constructed of solid brass
- Faucet is fully covered under Jado's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - finish is covered under lifetime warranty
- Jado faucets are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valves
- Speed-connect drain assembly included with faucet
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Industry Leading Warranty: As part of the American Standard family, Jado has made a point of being an industry leader when it comes to product quality and design. Using only the highest quality materials and engineering products with longevity in mind, Jado has stayed at the top of the plumbing industry for over 15 years. It is with this confidence that Jado offers a lifetime warranty along with all of their faucets, thusly passing that assurance and peace of mind on to you, the customer.
- Speed Connect System: Jado is continuously developing and refining their products so they are easier for the customer to install and use. Assembling and adjusting the drain can be the hardest part of installing a bathroom faucet. With their Speed Connect Drain Jado becomes the easiest brand of bathroom faucet to install. With no special tools or plumber’s putty required, the drain seals tightly so water stays in the sink. The lift rod comes already set to the correct height and will never come loose.
- Water Efficient: Jado and American Standard take a vested interest in protecting what many consider the earth’s most valuable resource – water. All of their bathroom faucets save 32% more water than conventional faucets. Perhaps the best part about this line of faucets is that you compromise nothing in the way of performance, so you can truly have the best of both worlds. American Standard and affiliates were the proud recipient of the WaterSense Partner of the Year Award in 2012 for its consistent dedication to creating eco-friendly products.
- Overall Height: 7-5/8" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-3/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/2" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of installation holes required)
- Mounting Configuration: Widespread
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 12" (adjustable) (center-to-center measurement of handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/2" (cannot mount on thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- 2 handles included with faucet
About Jado:As part of the American Standard family Jado follows the same vision of premium quality products with leading innovations. Their European engineers take painstaking care to ensure every faucet they produce is perfectly engineered and exquisitely formed. Their passion for performance is exemplified with the state-of-the-art features present in every kitchen and bathroom faucet. For reliable performance and exquisite design, look no further than Jado’s wide selection of faucets and accessories.
Additional Jado Links
Our SKU: 831/003
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Do I have to purchase a seperate ceramic disc?
Spec sheet is a bit unclear. What is the hole diam. to install this faucet in the counter.
Does this product meet the Canadian Standard Association requirements?
What is the difference between platinum nickel and ultra steel? Does one have a "brushed" look while the other is shiny? Which would show water marks the least?
Jado Glance Collection
Warranties: JADO Bathroom & Hardware Manufacturing Corp. provides the following warranties on their products.
MECHANICAL WARRANTY: A LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY is provided on parts against defects in materials and workmanship. GENERAL FINISH WARRANTY: A TEN-YEAR WARRANTY from date of purchase is provided to the home owner on all JADO products against manufacture related defects in materials and workmanship (excluding TopLine finish products). DIAMOND FINISH WARRANTY: A LIFETIME FINISH WARRANTY against tarnishing is offered on all Diamond Finish products. TOPLINE FINISH WARRANTY: A FIVE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY from date of purchase is provided to the home owner against defects in materials and workmanship on Tamarac and Phoenix Topline finish products. Due to the ever changing finish of the Patina Topline products, the finish warranty is excluded. ULTRABRASS FINISH WARRANTY: A LIFETIME FINISH WARRANTY against tarnishing is offered on all Ultrabrass Finish products. JADO Bathroom & Hardware Manufacturing Corp. places the following conditions on its finish and mechanical warranties. JADO finish and mechanical warranties are limited to products correctly installed and used in a residential environment. JADO warranties will not assume liability for damage due to abuse, mishandling, incorrect installation or improper maintenance. JADO will not be liable for labor or other costs relating to the sale, installation, or replacement of their products. JADO mechanical and finish warranties are limited to the first residential user of its product. In the event of a defect in any JADO product covered by this warranty, the product must be returned to the dealer where originally purchased along with proof of purchase. JADO warranties exclude polished brass finishes exposed to marine environment and direct exposure to sunlight. JADO's obligation under the warranty shall be limited to the repair or exchange of any product.