We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375, 1.5|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Coriander Pre-Rinse Pullout Spray High-Arc Kitchen Faucet
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Faucet body and handle constructed of solid brass
- Faucet is fully covered under Jado's limited lifetime warranty
- Coordinates seamlessly with the Coriander Collection
- Superior finishing process - finish is covered under lifetime warranty
- Jado faucets are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head and hose enhances faucet's versatility
- Pre-rinse style coil spout - ideal for the semi-professional kitchen
- Spout swivels 150-degrees providing unobstructed access to the whole sink
- High-arch spout design provides enough room under the faucet for any task
- ADA compliant– complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Industry Leading Warranty: As part of the American Standard family, Jado has made a point of being an industry leader when it comes to product quality and design. Using only the highest quality materials and engineering products with longevity in mind, Jado has stayed at the top of the plumbing industry for over 15 years. It is with this confidence that Jado offers a lifetime warranty along with all of their faucets, thusly passing that assurance and peace of mind on to you, the customer.
- Pre-Rinse Design: The pre-rinse faucet design was developed to be a rugged, fully flexible faucet with an on-demand high pressure water flow to increase efficiency on the commercial line. Initially produced with restaurants and other commercial kitchen’s in mind, they are built to blast food away from soiled dishes, before sending them through a sanitation cycle for re-use. Today, however, pre-rinse has been reinvented and re-purposed to accommodate the wants and needs of residential applications. Its ultra-sleek design and look is only overshadowed by simple and reliable performance.
- Overall Height: 21-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-3/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for installation)
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-3/8" to 1-1/2"
- Connection Size: 3/8"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount to decks thicker unless extension kit is used)
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for faucet installation is included
As part of the American Standard family Jado follows the same vision of premium quality products with leading innovations. Their European engineers take painstaking care to ensure every faucet they produce is perfectly engineered and exquisitely formed. Their passion for performance is exemplified with the state-of-the-art features present in every kitchen and bathroom faucet. For reliable performance and exquisite design, look no further than Jado’s wide selection of faucets and accessories.
Additional Jado Links
Our SKU: 800/870
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
is the spray head plastic?
what is the diameter of the opening required
How far does the faucet head pull down from its home position?
What finish does the Ultra Steel compare to in appearance?
What is the space required between the faucet and backsplash in order to be able to use the lever handle on/off control?
How many inches are required between the faucet and backsplash in order to be able to properly use the on off control?
Can this be installed with the on/off control in the front or just on the side?
Is this fixture made of 100% brass?
Where is the Jado 800/700 Coriander Kitchen Faucet with Spring Spout, Single Handle and Swivel Spout semi professional made?
Jado Coriander Collection
Warranties: JADO Bathroom & Hardware Manufacturing Corp. provides the following warranties on their products.
MECHANICAL WARRANTY: A LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY is provided on parts against defects in materials and workmanship. GENERAL FINISH WARRANTY: A TEN-YEAR WARRANTY from date of purchase is provided to the home owner on all JADO products against manufacture related defects in materials and workmanship (excluding TopLine finish products). DIAMOND FINISH WARRANTY: A LIFETIME FINISH WARRANTY against tarnishing is offered on all Diamond Finish products. TOPLINE FINISH WARRANTY: A FIVE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY from date of purchase is provided to the home owner against defects in materials and workmanship on Tamarac and Phoenix Topline finish products. Due to the ever changing finish of the Patina Topline products, the finish warranty is excluded. ULTRABRASS FINISH WARRANTY: A LIFETIME FINISH WARRANTY against tarnishing is offered on all Ultrabrass Finish products. JADO Bathroom & Hardware Manufacturing Corp. places the following conditions on its finish and mechanical warranties. JADO finish and mechanical warranties are limited to products correctly installed and used in a residential environment. JADO warranties will not assume liability for damage due to abuse, mishandling, incorrect installation or improper maintenance. JADO will not be liable for labor or other costs relating to the sale, installation, or replacement of their products. JADO mechanical and finish warranties are limited to the first residential user of its product. In the event of a defect in any JADO product covered by this warranty, the product must be returned to the dealer where originally purchased along with proof of purchase. JADO warranties exclude polished brass finishes exposed to marine environment and direct exposure to sunlight. JADO's obligation under the warranty shall be limited to the repair or exchange of any product.