Design and Style Tips for Mirrors
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
Accent your home and add depth to any room with LightingShowplace.com's large selection of unique decorative mirrors. Create the illusion of space, or make a statement of style and elegance. Discover the ideal design for a multitude of decorating ideas by browsing our large selection of plain and beveled glass mirrors, dressing models, and many other decorative innovations.
Mirrors Add Functional Elegance To Your Home
- Rich and decorative wall mirrors bring a quality statement to your home and make a dramatic impression
- Choosing the right mirror for the entrance to your home adds drama and magnetic essence that impresses
- Large wall mirrors and smaller decorative mirrors can be used to make an aesthetic and even practical statement for a last minute appearance adjustment. Or in specific areas within the room that command the attention of your guests
- Mirrors add visual width and depth to any area
- Mirrors fill a large space and enlarge a small space
- At the end of a long hall, hang them one under the other to add interest to an otherwise forgotten wall
- In a narrow passageway between rooms hang several to open up the walk through
- Adding a wall mirror above a console table, any room or stair landing, will visually expand a small or narrow space and also add depth
- Create real graphic energy by hanging mirrors in multiples, grouping them as often as you arrange your furniture
Examples of Mirrors
From contemporary, distinctive, to uniquely ornate, beveled or frameless, with or without sconces, we have them all. So add the perfect finishing touch to your decor and your guests will admire the beauty and quality of your home for years to come.
Our mirrors will dress up any wall, and add a touch of class that's sure to capture your guests' attention.