Is It In Stock?
At LightingShowPlace.com, we do our best to reflect the stock status for our products. When viewing a product, we will tell you one of two things:
- We have live and active stock on this item and how long it takes to leave our warehouse.
- We do not currently have stock on an item. Call a product specialist for the most accurate stock status.
On the product page, you will see information regarding the shipping time anticipated listed below the button to add the item to your cart.
When a product page indicates there is zero in stock, it does not necessarily mean we are sold out or have the item on backorder. As we cannot reflect live stock status, it's possible an item listing several in stock may be backordered, and one listing zero may refer to a product housed at a partner warehouse that doesn't report stock status to us directly. Most backordered items cannot be obtained by us to ship to you until an order is placed and paid for (as the manufacturer will not make or ship that item).
All shipments to Canada are first sent to our consolidation center in order to generate all documents required by customs. All orders will then ship complete from the consolidation center to the customer. For all Canadian shipments, please add 5-7 days to the normal United States shipment times.
- Charges will include all applicable taxes and duties, and no COD fees will be charged at the time of delivery
- We are currently only offering standard ground and LTL service to Canada
- If you wish to cancel any shipment, you can do so up until the time it's left our drop ship vendor. Once the items are en route to our consolidation center, it then becomes a return and restocking fees may apply