|Base Color||Brass, Nickel, White|
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood, Light Wood, Medium Wood, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||75|
|Fan Blade Material||Composite|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Optional Control Type||Wall Control|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
- 5 Reversible Fan Blades
- 3" Downrod
- Remote Control
- Fitter Light Kit with (3) 60W Candelabra Bulbs
- Canopy and Mounting Hardware
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- White finish features reversible White and Bleached Oak blades
- Antique Brass finish features reversible Walnut and Medium Oak blades
- Hunter Bright Brass Finish features reversible Medium Oak and Walnut blades
- Brushed Nickel finish features reversible Cherry and Maple blades
- Three-speed reversible AC induction fan motor
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting allows flush mounting for 8 foot ceilings, standard mounting with downrod, or angled mounting for vaulted ceilings
- Light kit installation is optional - includes matching cap for non-light use
- Sloped ceiling compatible with additional downrod (sold separately)
- Hands-free hanging system makes installation easy and reduces wobble during operation
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade Span: 52 Inches
- CFM High: 4947
- CFM Medium: 3185
- CFM Low: 1920
- Max Amperage: 0.55
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Standard Installed Height: 17.8"
- Close-to-Ceiling Installed Height: 12.02"
- Canopy Diameter: 6.5"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes (With additional downrod)
- Location Rating: Dry (Indoor)
- Voltage: 120 (US Line Voltage)
- Light Kit Type: 3 Light
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts per Bulb: 60W
- Bulbs Included: Yes
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Hunter Links
Our SKU: Sontera
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Bright Brass
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
The Hunter Sontera is reversible and can be remote controlled.
Does this have a reverse direction and can it be remote controlled?
A. The Hunter Sontera is reversible and can be remote controlled.
The Hunter Sontera is the correct photo of the cherry/maple finish.
Is the color of the blades for the cherry/maple that go with the brushed nickel finish correctly represented? It looks dark here.
A. The Hunter Sontera is the correct photo of the cherry/maple finish.
The Hunter Sontera is able to able to be used with any of hunters light kits, sold separately.
Are there additional light kits?
A. The Hunter Sontera is able to able to be used with any of hunters light kits, sold separately.
The Hunter Sontera can be installed without the light kit.
Can this fan be installed without the light kit.
A. The Hunter Sontera can be installed without the light kit.
No, I'm sorry the Hunter Sontera must use the light kit.
Is this available without lights?
A. No, I'm sorry the Hunter Sontera must use the light kit.
The Hunter Sontera remote is a hand held unit.
Is the remote a hand held unit or is it wired to wall outlet?
A. The Hunter Sontera remote is a hand held unit.
The Hunter Sontera remote controls both the light and the fan.
Does the remote contro both the fan and light?
The Hunter Sontera remote controls both the light and the fan.
Hunter Sontera Collection
The Hunter Fan Company makes the following limited warranty to the user or consumer purchaser of this Hunter ceiling fan:
If any part of your Hunter Ceiling fan motor fails during your lifetime due to a defect in material or workmanship we will provide a replacement part free of charge. If no replacement part can be provided for such Hunter Ceiling Fan motor, we will refund the actual purchase price of your fan. If your Hunter Ceiling Fan motor fails at any time within one year after the date of sale to you due to a defect in material or workmanship, labor to repair the defect will be provided free of charge at our nearest service center or our Service Department in Memphis, Tennessee. You will be responsible for labor costs after this one-year period. The foregoing limited warranty applies only to the motor itself, and does not apply to electronic controls such as remote controls, remote control receivers or transmitters used in conjunction with the motor. These electronic control items are included in the one year limited warranty below.
If any part of your Hunter Ceiling Fan other than the motor, glass globes, or light bulbs fail at any time within one year of the date of purchase due to a defect in material or workmanship, we will repair or, at our option, replace the defective part free of charge for parts and labor performed at our nearest service center or at our Service Department in Memphis, Tennessee.
Hunter can be reached at: 888-830-1326 (United States) & 866-268-1936 (Candada)
IF THE USER OR CONSUMER PURCHASER CEASES TO OWN THE FAN, THIS WARRANTY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY WHICH THEN REMAINS IN EFFECT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE VOIDED. NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RESPECT TO THE GLASS GLOBES OR LIGHT BULBS OR THE FINISH ON ANY METAL PORTION OF THE FAN.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN RESPECT TO ANY HUNTER FAN MOTOR OR OTHER FAN PART, IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE PERIOD OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE FOR SUCH MOTORS AND OTHER PARTS.
This warranty is voided if your Hunter Fan is not purchased and used in the USA. This warranty excludes and does not cover defects, malfunctions or failures of any Hunter Ceiling Fan which were caused by repairs by persons not authorized by us, use of parts or accessories not authorized by us, mishandling, improper installation, modifications, or damage to the Hunter Ceiling Fan while in your possession, or unreasonable use, including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
To obtain servicing, contact the nearest Hunter authorized service center or the Hunter Fan Company Service Department, 7130 Goodlett Farms Parkway, Suite 400, Memphis, Tennessee 38016. Please contact us before shipping your fan to us. If we authorize you to ship it to us, you will be responsible for all insurance and freight or other transportation charges to our factory service center. We will return your Hunter Fan freight prepaid. Your ceiling fan should be properly packed to avoid damage in transit since we will not be responsible for any such damage. Proof of purchase is required when requesting warranty service. The purchaser must present sales receipt or other document that establishes proof of purchase.
IN NO EVENT SHALL HUNTER FAN COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.