|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|CFM (High)||1499, 2941, 5091|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your 5 Blade 52" Ceiling Fan - Blades and Light Kit Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
- Three Light 52" Ceiling Fan
- Antique Brass Finish with Reversible Walnut / Medium Oak Blades and Clear Glass
- White Finish with Reversible White / Bleached Oak Blades and Frosted Glass
- Brushed Nickel Finish with Reversible Cherry / Maple Blades and Swirled Marble Glass
- Bright Brass Finish with Reversible Medium Oak / Walnut Blades with Clear Glass
- Three Position Mounting System
- WhisperWind Motor
- Includes Three Speed and Light Remote Control
- Includes 3" Downrod
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Uses (3) 60 Watt Candelabra Base Bulbs (Included)
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 12.5"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Blade: 11.5"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Light: 18"
- 12 Degree Blade Pitch
- 5091 CFM on High
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Sontera Collection Products
Our SKU: Sontera
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Is the color of the blades for the cherry/maple that go with the brushed nickel finish correctly represented? It looks dark here.
Is this available without lights?
Does this have a reverse direction and can it be remote controlled?
Can this fan be installed without the light kit.
Are there additional light kits?
Is the remote a hand held unit or is it wired to wall outlet?