|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your 5 Blade 42" Ceiling Fan - Blades and Light Kit Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Today, Hunter Fans continue to combine 19th century craftsmanship with innovative design and technology to create air-movement products of unmatched quality, style and whisper-quiet performance. Products that are as tough on the inside as they are beautiful on the outside. Products that John and James Hunter would still be proud of more than 120 years later.
- Two Light 42"Ceiling Fan with Optional Light Kit
- Brushed Nickel with Cherry / Maple Blades and Swirled Marble Glass
- New Bronze with Medium Oak / Dark Cherry Blades and White Scavo Snowflake Glass
- Integrated Bowl Light Fixture
- Can Be Installed Without Light Kit
- Three Position Mounting System
- WhisperWind Motor
- Three Speed Pull Chain
- Includes 3" Downrod
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Uses (2) 60 Watt Candelabra Base Bulbs (Included)
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 12.51"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Blade: 10.39"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Light: 19.06"
- 10 Degree Blade Pitch
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Kensington Collection Products
Our SKU: Kensington 42
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
can the fan's lighting be connected to a dimmer switch?
Can I use it with the Hunter CFL remote Model #27227?
I like the 42" Kensington ceiling fan, but would like the blades in black, can that be done or do you have something similar?
I would need this fan to be installed on a slope, ie a vaulted ceiling. Also I need an extention to drop it down from the celing about 3 feet. Can that be supplied?
Can a different Hunter light kit be used with this fan? Don't care for candelabra bulb base; prefer A19.
Can this model be installed as flush mount?
How far down (in inches), from ceiling to bottom of light, does the flush mounting hang?