We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
72" Ceiling Fan Extension Downrod
More homes are being constructed with high ceilings. A Hunter® 3⁄4" downrod sets the fan at the proper height for optimum performance. All Hunter® extension downrods match Hunter® fans for fit and finish and have tapered threads for deeper engagement. All downrods are converting to single-threaded construction unless otherwise noted.
- Length: 72"
- Diameter: 3/4"
- Chestnut Brown Finish can be used with Distressed Relic, Burled Brown And Chestnut Bronze Finishes
- Antique Brass Finish can be used with Burnished Copper And Antique Copper Finishes
- Black Finish can be used with Antique Black, Matte Black, Satin Black, Textured Balck And Graphite Finishes
- New Bronze Finish can be used with Bronze, Rustic Bronze, Tuscan Gold And Brittany Bronze Finishes
- Bronze Patina Finish can be used with Amber Bronze, Brushed Bronze, Estate Brass And Satin Bronze Finishes
- Provencal Gold Finish can be used with Egyptian Bronze Finish
- Cocoa Finish can be used with Brushed Cocoa, Leather Brown, And Roman Bronze Finishes
- Sand Finish can be used with Harvest Wheat Finish
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Downrods Collection Products
Our SKU: Downrods-72
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 26040 *
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Is this compatible with Hunter original ceiling fans? Fan model 23856
Will I need the single or double thread extension with Hunter 23260?
I need threads on both ends. Can I get this?