We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Traditional / Classic Two Light 42" Ceiling Fan with Interchangeable Blades from the Ashlyn Collection
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
- Two Light 42" Ceiling Fan with Interchangeable Blades
- Light Fixture Included
- White Finish has White Blades and White Frosted Glass
- Brushed Nickel Finish has Cherry / Maple Blades and Swirled Marble Glass
- Three Position Mounting System
- WhisperWind Motor
- Three Speed Pull Chain
- Includes 3" Downrod
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Uses (2) 60 Watt Candelabra Base Bulbs (Included)
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 12.65"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Blade: 11.52"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Light: 18.81"
- 13 Degree Blade Pitch
- 3350 CFM on High
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Ashlyn Collection Products
Our SKU: Ashlyn
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Is this fan flush mountable?
Is this fan recommended for low ceilings? Or can it be used with a low ceiling (7.5 ft)?
Can you purchase or use a remote with this fan?
I am confused whether this fan can be flush mounted or not. One answer said that 'yes' it can be flush mounted while another answer said if can only be 'semi-flush' mounted. Please explain.
Can the fan be mounted without the light kit?