|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
- Rated for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed: Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 26
- Height: 10"
- Width: 5"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Additional Hunter Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Outdoor Light Kits Collection Products
Our SKU: 28438
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rated 5 out of 5 by debido101 from great light bought fan light to go with fan I bought. Looks great, subtle lightening
Date published: 2014-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carol from Great purchase Easy assembly to fan and connection to remote. Works perfectly
Date published: 2014-05-31
Rated 3 out of 5 by Andy from Extra steps needed to make me happy Finish didn't match the fan we bought. Not a huge surprise, but the site should indicate it. We ended up painting the bezel rings. Why there are two rings is unclear. Makes it difficult to install the globe when on a ladder. Also the wiring harnesses didn't work with the fan we bought. Had to cut them, strip and wire nut. Again not a big deal, but had to do it myself because the electrician thought the kit was not made for the fan we bought. Also purchased a Hunter remote. The remote says it will dim the light, but won't. On or off remotely. Works, but not 100% what it says it will do. Don't know if it is the CF lamps, or the remote. Happy enough with it.
Date published: 2014-06-11
Hunter Outdoor Light Kits Collection
Other Products In The Hunter Outdoor Light Kits Collection
Outdoor Wet Rated Polycarbonate Light Kit$59.95-$59.95
Marine II Wet Rated Low Profile Outdoor Light Kit$64.95-$64.95
Marine II Wet Rated Low Profile Outdoor Light Kit$69.95-$69.95
Outdoor Wet Rated Globe Light Kit$44.95-$44.95