|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||76|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Motor Size||153mm x 20mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Configure your Orbit 36" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Blades Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
Pulling together the eclectic elements of a contemporary room and be frustrating. Armed with a dash of space-age whimsy, ORBit makes it a breeze. With a blade span of only 36", ORBit is small in size but bit on performance.Features:
- Includes (5) White Blades
- 3" Downrod Included
- Can be Installed on Sloped Ceilings
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Installer’s Choice 3 Position Mounting System - The Installer’s Choice three position mounting system puts you in complete control of your fan installation. Choose close to ceiling, hanging, or angled ceiling mounting to suit the needs of your home.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Primary Blade Finish: White
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 36"
- Blade Pitch: 18°
- Motor Size: 153mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 3822
- RPM (High): 251
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 76
- Amperage: 0.41 Amps
- 28421 (Brushed Nickel Finish with Reversible Maple / Cool Gray Blades)
- 28420 (White Finish with White Blades) (This Model)
- A Variety of Light Kits are Available
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Orbit Collection Products
Our SKU: 28420
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
16 Questions from the Community
Does it come with a remote?
What is the height of this fan with the flush mount?
Does it come with the pull chain control? What does it mean CFM; what air flow efficiency
What air flow efficiency is higher-with higher CFM or w/higher RPM?
A. Not exactly, the RPM's are a factor, however the pitch of the blade has a lot to do with amount of air let off as well. thanks
What about motor noise has fans Orbit and Bainbridge 36" and compare please.
What is the height of this fan with the light kit with flush mounting?
can it also be hardwired to an on-off wall switch with the pull chain to control speed?
Does it comes with plastic blades? the harware is stainless steel and the motor housing is aluminum? if not, what about the Baindbridge?
What light kits can be added to this fan?
Can this fan be mounted with an extension?
Is a light included with this fan?
What light kits work with this ceiling fan?
Will this fan work with a remote?
What is the height of this fan itself ( without the pipe ) ?
Does this fan have a reversable for up down air flow?
Does this model require a single or double thread downrod?