We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||91|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Motor Size||210mm x 20mm|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
Boasting an ETL damp rating, the Outdoor Original® is ideal for enclosed porches, covered patios, greenhouses and more.Features:
- Includes (4) White Blades
- 3" Downrod Included
- Suitable for Use in Damp or Dry Locations
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Original Motor - All Original fans come equipped with a cast iron motor which effectively draws heat away from electrical components, resulting in increased performance at a lower cost. Original motors are larger and more powerful than most ceiling fan motors, allowing the blades to be pitched at a higher degree, which delivers greater air movement with less noise.
- Primary Blade Finish: White
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Motor Size: 210mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 7501
- RPM (High): 257
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 91
- Amperage: 0.71 Amps
- 22282 (New Bronze Finish with Teak Blades )
- 25601 (Textured Black Finish with Blades)
- 25602 (White Finish with White Blades ) (This Model)
- A Variety of Light Kits are Available
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
Our SKU: 25602
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Hunter 25602 is compatible with any Hunter light kit as long as it is UL listed for damp/wet locations.
Can you add a light kit?
A. The Hunter 25602 is compatible with any Hunter light kit as long as it is UL listed for damp/wet locations.
Thank you for your question the Hunter 25602 is 14.45" tall. They will measure that from the ceiling to the very bottom of the fixture.
I see that the height of the 25602 is 14.45 inches. Where is that measurement taken? Includes the bulb against the ceiling which covers wires and hanging bracket? Or is it measured from the top of the fan housing?
A. Thank you for your question the Hunter 25602 is 14.45" tall. They will measure that from the ceiling to the very bottom of the fixture.
The Hunter 25602 is a four blade and yes the blades are also white.
Is it four or five blade? Are the blades white also?
A. The Hunter 25602 is a four blade and yes the blades are also white.
The Hunter 25602 moves 7501 cubic feet per minute on high speed.
What is the CFM rating on high speed?
A. The Hunter 25602 moves 7501 cubic feet per minute on high speed.
The Hunter 25602 cannot be close mounted. Thank you for your question.
Does this fan come with a close mounting kit to hug the ceiling?
A. The Hunter 25602 cannot be close mounted. Thank you for your question.