We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||80|
|Fan Blade Material||Wood|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Motor Size||210mm x 20mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
In the age of disposability, few products have earned the right to be called classics. Rest assured, the Classic Original is one of them. Having changed little over the decades, the Original is so far ahead of its time that it has earned the EPA Energy Star Rating. Choose to install with 5 blades, or for a more traditional look, install 4 blades.
- Includes (5) Reversible Oak / Walnut Blades
- 3" Downrod Included
- Can be Installed with 4 or 5 Blades
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Original Motor - All Original fans come equipped with a cast iron motor which effectively draws heat away from electrical components, resulting in increased performance at a lower cost. Original motors are larger and more powerful than most ceiling fan motors, allowing the blades to be pitched at a higher degree, which delivers greater air movement with less noise.
- Energy Star - Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Ceiling Fans carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%-30% less energy than required by federal standards
- Primary Blade Finish: Oak
- Secondary Blade Finish: Walnut
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 15°
- Motor Size: 210mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 6947
- RPM (High): 197
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 80
- Amperage: 0.73 Amps
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
Our SKU: 23852
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chestnut Brown*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued