|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||95|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Motor Size||172mm x 12mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||57.7|
Configure your Sea Air 52" 5 Blade Energy Star Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Blades Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
- Includes (5) Plastic Blades Finished in Oak
- 3" Downrod Included
- Tarnish Resistant Finish and Hardware
- Suitable for Use in Wet, Damp, or Dry Locations
- Reversible Motor via Switch on Motor Housing
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Energy Star - Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Ceiling Fans carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%-30% less energy than required by federal standards
- Primary Blade Finish: Oak
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 12mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5498
- RPM (High): 195
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 95
- 23562 (Weathered Brick Finish with Oak Blades )
- 23566 (White Finish with Reversible White / White Blades )
- 23568 (Weathered Bronze Finish with Oak Blades ) (This Model)
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Sea Air Collection Products
Our SKU: 23568
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
Can I purchase a light kit for this fan?
What light kits will work with this fan?
Can it withstand heavy rain?
Is there an covered porch rated light kit available for this fan
Plan to hook up with wall remote. Will I be able to reverse fan motor?
Can I use the 4 Light Ceiling Fan Adaptor 28330 with this fan?
Will light kit hunter 27199 work with this fan?
Are there down rods avaiable with this fan. I need to hang it from a beam
Is there any fan that has the fan reverse on a remote?
So, where can I buy a light kit for this fan?
Which remote will work with the Hunter 23568 fan?
how many speeds
how many speeds does it have