|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||95|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Motor Size||172mm x 12mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||57.7|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Includes (5) Oak Blades
- 3" Downrod Included
- Tarnish Resistant Finish and Hardware
- Suitable for Use in Wet, Damp, or Dry Locations
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Energy Star - Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Ceiling Fans carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%-30% less energy than required by federal standards
- Primary Blade Finish: Oak
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 12mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5498
- RPM (High): 195
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 95
- 23562 (Weathered Brick Finish with Oak Blades ) (This Model)
- 23566 (White Finish with Reversible White / White Blades )
- 23568 (Weathered Bronze Finish with Oak Blades )
- A Variety of Light Kits are Available
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Sea Air Collection Products
Our SKU: 23562
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
My electrician told me that outdoor fans cannot have a remote. Is he wrong?
The green-background picture shows a patina-ed weathered brick while the white-background is one flat color. Which picture is most representative of this finish?
I need an antique bronze 52" fan that accepts a light kit. I already have a beautiful antique bronze Hunter light kit that i's like to use. Can you tell which models I might be able to use it on?
does this model come with 3 speeds
What is the weight of this fan?